Wat is happening to my plant

• Thread starter Thegreattattoo143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

I don't know if you can see the 1 the is turning yellow i have 3 skywalker og and the 1 in the middle is turning yellow from bottom to top i only feed it calmag and ph water then the next feeding I give grandma's molasses and ph water the other 2 skywalkers get the SAME thing but they are so happy. Wat do I do? I have tigerbloom im just afraid to use it cause they are being grown in miracle grow potting soil
Wat is happening to my plant
Wat is happening to my plant 2
Wat is happening to my plant 4
Wat is happening to my plant 3

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

how long have they been in the miracle grow potting soil? Did you transplant at the beginning of flower into it or has it been longer?

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

At some point you need to start supplementary feeding. Any food that was in the MG soil at the start could very well be all used up by now that's why I asked the last question. I'm wondering how long in the pots they are
right now they have been feeding on the miracle grow? Your solution could be as simple as starting to feed.
And how long have they been in Bloom for? They look hungry have you checked the PPMs of the runoff? That's usually the first thing I'll do if I see anything that looks suspicious is to check the pH and the PPM's of the runoff to see if anything is way out of whack and then I'll usually go from there.

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

how long have they been in the miracle grow potting soil? Did you transplant at the beginning of flower into it or has it been longer?
I planted these ladys back around the 1st April 2021. I have never transplanted they are in 5 gallon fabric pots. Same soil they started ed in ive got tigerbloom but never used because was told miracle grow was to hot to mix with nutes. I give calmag plus with ro water every watering but every other feeding they get grandma's molasses and calmag plus

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

At some point you need to start supplementary feeding. Any food that was in the MG soil at the start could very well be all used up by now that's why I asked the last question. I'm wondering how long in the pots they are
right now they have been feeding on the miracle grow? Your solution could be as simple as starting to feed.
And how long have they been in Bloom for? They look hungry have you checked the PPMs of the runoff? That's usually the first thing I'll do if I see anything that looks suspicious is to check the pH and the PPM's of the runoff to see if anything is way out of whack and then I'll usually go from there.
Today is week 4 of flowering

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

I planted these ladys back around the 1st April 2021. I have never transplanted they are in 5 gallon fabric pots. Same soil they started ed in ive got tigerbloom but never used because was told miracle grow was to hot to mix with nutes. I give calmag plus with ro water every watering but every other feeding they get grandma's molasses and calmag plus
That information would be correct using new to miracle grow potting soil would make it too hot. At this point I could almost say without a doubt your plants are looking for food that they have used up from their soil minerals which are not being provided by the Cal mag and the molasses. I start with the tiger bloom start slow half strength for the first watering. Do you have a PPM pen in order to check the runoff? I don't think in your case it's a necessity but it would be interesting

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

I wouldn't rely on the miracle bro to provide any more food for your plants week 4 of flower they be hungry!
Are you letting your soil dry back in between waterings until the pot is noticeably lighter and then soaking it good till run off?

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

I wouldn't rely on the miracle bro to provide any more food for your plants week 4 of flower they be hungry!
Are you letting your soil dry back in between waterings until the pot is noticeably lighter and then soaking it good till run off?
Yes I judge by how light the pot is before watering. I'm going to feed just the 1 turning yellow with tiger bloom the other sister skywalkers are so green and im going to keep doing same for them until they begin to yellow

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

I would at least give the green ones quarter strength you are certainly not going to hurt them. They will be needing it soon the miracle girl won't carry them all the way through and at this point you're not going to have to worry about overdosing them.
I'm sorry so many questions are you adding micorhizes in any form? If not you're probably not getting all that you could out of the molasses. And at week 4 in flower your plans are going to need nutrients that are readily available. That won't need time to be broken down by the microorganisms in your soil. Going with the information you've given me so far I'd say the next time you can water long as they're not already sopping wet, soak them good until run off with that tiger bloom and you will see them turn around quicker than you think. They're going to bounce back like crazy especially since you've been watering properly the whole time I'm excited to see how quick it happens! Keep us posted happy farming

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

If they've been in the same 5 gallon fabric parts all the way through veg and up to week four flower, that soil is definitely petered out. You want to feed your healthy looking ones before they start to show symptoms. Like I said I would give him at least half strength all of them but if you're concerned start the green ones at quarter strength and then gradually go up cuz I guarantee they're going to need it. Just wanted to add that one last thought.

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

If they've been in the same 5 gallon fabric parts all the way through veg and up to week four flower, that soil is definitely petered out. You want to feed your healthy looking ones before they start to show symptoms. Like I said I would give him at least half strength all of them but if you're concerned start the green ones at quarter strength and then gradually go up cuz I guarantee they're going to need it. Just wanted to add that one last thought.
Will do. Going to start today

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

How much Cal mag have you been giving them?
I just took this picture of them this morning the lights just came back on..... the last picture with my hand holding the plant is the healthy skywalker but the other is now curling and got spots
20210820 071632
20210820 071534
20210820 071547

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

I would phase the Cal mag out over the next week. They should have all they need and you don't want it to interfere with potassium uptake. Potassium is what they need later in flower in a big way. I cut the dosage of cow mag in half and I stopped feeding it to them by week five when I would use a separate cal mag supplement that is.
Since calcium magnesium and potassium are kind of chemically similar and are taken up in similar ways by the plant, and abundance of cow mag will inhibit the uptake of potassium.
That looks like potassium deficiency. I could be wrong and I'll double check. I would skip the Cal mag this feeding I wouldn't say it if I wasn't positive it could only help and not hurt. You probably won't even recognize your plants in a week👍👍

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

If that's not potassium deficiency I will eat my hat LOL. The good thing is is that you're in the position where this problem is going to fix itself quick by feeding them. Okay I'll stop now I'm sure other people will chime in and give their two cents and be surprised if they did not agree though so hit with that tiger bloom and watch the magic happen!

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

If you don't have a PPM meter I know that fox farm feeding schedule runs hot. That's why I suggested have strength to start if you could check your ppms that would be helpful but not necessary.

Top Bottom