• Tagged users None
Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

Its only this 1 bud
Wat is this should i oull it
Wat is this should i oull it 2

freezeland2

freezeland2

Be looking like bud rot to me. If it is it will be on the others soon enough if not already. Cut that bud off. Clean your hands and trimmer good. Then go start checking the middle of surrounding buds. Tug on sugar leafs too. If they easily pull out that is a suspect location for bud rot.

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

Ok i just cut the whole bud off it just came after this last rain storm about 2 days ago..
I looked over the whole plant no other sites are bad they look awesome should go ahead and pull it or am I good for a couple more weeks it only had 2 or 3 weeks left maybe even shorter this plant is outside

freezeland2

freezeland2

Ok i just cut the whole bud off it just came after this last rain storm about 2 days ago..
I looked over the whole plant no other sites are bad they look awesome should go ahead and pull it or am I good for a couple more weeks it only had 2 or 3 weeks left maybe even shorter this plant is outside
If you are not finding more then finish it out. If you ever find powder in the middle of those after dry and cure toss it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom