Watch the Northern Lights with me.

• Thread starter Saul.Goodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
What's up folks? I took a break from the forum for a bit after my Bruce Banner was harvested. I hope everyone had a good Holiday Season!

Now I am back and I am onto growing a single Northern Lights Auto now. Today is day one (2/4/22) as it has just popped through the soil surface.

Watch the northern lights with me

The soil consists of Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Horticultural Perlite, Dolomitic Limestone and Calcitic Limestone.

She will be grown under a MaxsiSun MF2000 LED in a 3gal smart pot.

Stay tuned for more!

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Need one of the mods to move this to the General Indoor Growing thread please 😂.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I've been looking at MG3000 by Maxisun, my Viperspectra went out on me recently.
I dig the light I have. It works well for growing what I do. They are reasonably priced too. I got the MF2000 on eBay for $100 (Open Box Discount).

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Well, I botched this grow 😭. I accidentally used the jug that I mix nutes in to water the plant. It was too late when I realized how much residual nutrients were still in the container. After two weeks of no growth and a plant that was looking very bright yellow and starting to brown I decided to toss it and start from scratch.

*Note to self: Be sure to label your water jugs so you don't accidentally fry your plants. 😣

Top Bottom