Water Chilling Q & A

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ILgrower

Ah gotcha. 😉
since when do gardeners have to use nutrients? almost from the beginning in the early '90s, they grew they didn't show any issues, mostly due to over water or not watering enough let's get realistic here, these are the main issues, I have been seeing in a lot of these pictures I saw on here,

I

ILgrower

since when do gardeners have to use nutrients? almost from the beginning in the early '90s, they grew they didn't show any issues, mostly due to over water or not watering enough let's get realistic here, these are the main issues, I have been seeing in a lot of these pictures I saw on here,
let us face the principles here tell us what cold water will do. I know about coldness when to drying it's called freezing drying buds, that was something new over the last few years, never in the growing stages, a good way to kill plants, freezing them,, lmao, my advice is to watch others, good growers older growers that won't lead you wrong, i known several some from cali and some in Canada my main guy is from Toronto area, he just harvested his photos they were HUGE,

3cats

3cats

let us face the principles here tell us what cold water will do. I know about coldness when to drying it's called freezing drying buds, that was something new over the last few years, never in the growing stages, a good way to kill plants, freezing them,, lmao, my advice is to watch others, good growers older growers that won't lead you wrong, i known several some from cali and some in Canada my main guy is from Toronto area, he just harvested his photos they were HUGE,
I think you're a bit lost there friend, Chillers can be necessary for indoor growers to keep a stable root temperature when growing in hydro, dwc, ebb & flow,ect.

You can grow weed with dirt & water or you can grow buds with a proper feed schedule with all the nutrients they require with synthetic's or you can prep your soil with organics. There's more ways to grow grass than hairs on your head and if you read the forums you'll see that there aren't 2 growing exactly the same, we all have our changing styles

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

what's the point of it, to chill the water so the seeds or plant to go dormant? a good way to do it, I have been growing for almost 40 years and never had to use them, and 1 of the reasons I got off of this b//c of trying to sell things that are not necessary
What are you growing your plants in?

Must be soil?

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Have to disagree, if tent temps reach 30c deg, the water will be 30deg also, for UCRDWC a chiller is needed.

Since using the chiller my plants have exploded in growth, their liking the extra oxygen i guess..

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Plants need food like humans do.

Are you serious about plants not needing food?

I just looked at the pics of your plants...they look like their starving amigo..and yeah i knew you were growing in soil.

I once met a grower who said he had been growing for 20 years when i was new...he was a soil grower, i started in DWC and literally blew him away with plant growth.

To me growing in soil is for beginners...step out of your comfort zone and get into dwc, etc, you'll be surprised.

You'd have to literally pay me to grow indoors with soil...to me that's taking a massive step backwards.

Feed your plants..seriously they look hungry AF.

K

Kamisama

Hi,

Giving 200usd for a water chiller is lil bit too much for me, so am trying to find something else for my RWDC and found this DIY one I could build for like 50usd max but not sure, if it ll be sufficient with TEC1 12715, which has 143W, maybe I should get 2...
Would this be sufficient for water chilling, approx 100L...
outside temp sometimes 28C...
Wonder, how much peltiers or how strong it d need?

Regards,
Kami.

Latest posts

Top Bottom