Water Curing?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trillion

ff try putting some bowls of ice water in your dry area, close to oscillating fan, to increase humidity and hopefully decrease temps.

O

Old Yeller

Instead of paper bags, i use clean pizza boxes - they're vented, stackable & you can get a lot of buds in the large ones.

O

ojd

cut your plants whole and let them dry like that
leave all leaves on
it will def slow the time down

water cure
i could never dunk my buds in water
hell no

N

Nuglover

Only thing I can think of that wouldn't totally suck using water cured weed would probably be edibles. Smell and flavor aren't as important as the stone in edibles. I personally wouldn't waste my precious herb like that though. To me the smell and flavor of the bud is right up there with the buzz. I enjoy the whole experience myself. JMO :)

K

kill-9

Only thing I can think of that wouldn't totally suck using water cured weed would probably be edibles. Smell and flavor aren't as important as the stone in edibles. I personally wouldn't waste my precious herb like that though. To me the smell and flavor of the bud is right up there with the buzz. I enjoy the whole experience myself. JMO :)

Yeah, thats what I was thinking with the oil. Some people want to smoke but can't in their professional setting, so some few hits of oil from some water-cured would lessen the smell dramatically.

S

shepj

I don't get why people complain about watercuring... the point of it is to LOSE odor (and hence flavor). If you're not aiming for that, then don't watercure.. simple. If you have really dank herb and you are watercuring, IMO ur a lil silly.

H

heavy hitter

Yeah ive heard of this method. I would only suggest using it for a personal amount not a large scale amount. Main reason is because it decreases the bag appearance by making it darker.

H

Hopper37

i did it last harvest with a plant that's feeder got knocked off so it basically died on the vein a week before harvest. I figured it would wash out was wasnt flushed. I did 2 probably 1oz batches, I must say the first batch came out incredible but the second batch turned really dark and tasted like shit. it think the second batch didnt dry proper its not somthing that i would do on a large scale but the bud tasted crazy smooth. I key is to keep the water and bud in the fridge and change the water everyday for about 4-5days.

Hey, Im new to this water curing thing could you please explain to me how i could try this on my next batch! thanks Hopper

D

D9420

my buddy has the same problem he hangs a wet towel inside the closet were he dries. he says it works out great for him.

B

blueglass70

Read about it in Mel Franks book, all i could think of was wet bail weed and you couldn't give it away of course that was salt water

P

Pyro G.

Sup FF, i use 2 water-cure bud on da regular. Its been about 6 years since i've water-cured, about the same time my sister graduated. I started doing it mainly 4 her....she couldn't smoke in her dorm room. Listen, I LOVE tasting the bud i smoke....but if ur willing 2 try some bland tasting & odorless bud....u will more than likely enjoy that smoke. I use 2 fill my bong w/ bacardi limon and get wasted off that shyt.

Top Bottom