Water/Feed Stratagy

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

What about this: instead of feed, water, water, feed; split the feed amounts by 1/3rd so at each watering the girls are getting a diluted feed and water? Seems like this would be less stressful. Right now I'm watering every third day and feeding every 9th. Would like to hear other's comments.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

It's damn near the same thing...

Think about feeding the soil, not the plants.

Full strength nutes with waterings is diluting it just as you would with 1/3 strength.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What about this: instead of feed, water, water, feed; split the feed amounts by 1/3rd so at each watering the girls are getting a diluted feed and water? Seems like this would be less stressful. Right now I'm watering every third day and feeding every 9th. Would like to hear other's comments.
That's another very good strategy, it works.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Years ago I fed with liquid nutes... There I said it.

When you alternate your feeding and watering it gives you a chance to see the effects and affects of each feeding. If you feed every day its not so obvious. Thats the simple answer.

Alternating feeding and watering also gives you a chance to dial in your nutes so to speak. You can tell if you hit them too hard.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I've always run my nutes at the equivalent dilution rate and added to every watering. Switching between nuts and just water never made sense to me.

Jboys3

Jboys3

I've always run my nutes at the equivalent dilution rate and added to every watering. Switching between nuts and just water never made sense to me.
Me either?!? I can see Oregon Panda's point of view, but I don't think I need to see differences between waterings.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

What ec are we all talkin here for so much water an little feed? How much food and what's it comin out at. How much are your plants eating?? All this can be told with a simple meter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom