water hash

• Thread starter Mr Green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr Green

i was thinking of getting a the 5gal 4 bag set or 5gal 8 bag set from aqua lab!! my question is what will the diff be in sets with the finished bubble.. i know there is more screens in the 8 bags set but will the 4 bag set give me good bubble when finished????

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
4 Bag Kit vs. 8 Bag Kit

i was thinking of getting a the 5gal 4 bag set or 5gal 8 bag set from aqua lab!! my question is what will the diff be in sets with the finished bubble.. i know there is more screens in the 8 bags set but will the 4 bag set give me good bubble when finished????

The difference between the 4 bag and the 8 bag Bubble Bag kit is quality separation. You will still get quality with the 4 Bag kit, but you will only have 2 qualities the 73 µ and the 25 µ. The 73 µ will be a mix of 120 µ and 90 µ and 73 µ size resin glands. With the 8 Bag kit you will have 5 different individual quality Resin Glands separated between there micron sizes. The 120 µ , 90 µ , 73 µ , 45 µ and the 25 µ.

Depending on the strain and growing conditions you might enjoy your Water-Hash more if it was separated to more specific micron (µ) sizes.

The 4 Bag Kit

25 µ bag
73 µ bag
160 µ bag
220 µ bag

The 8 Bag Kit

25 µ bag
45 µ bag
73 µ bag
90 µ bag
120 µ bag
160 µ bag