Water pump/ set up

• Thread starter Neverfold420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neverfold420

Okay went out by all the supplies and equipment needed for a rdwc. Cut all my pvc set everything up bulkheads in place drill holes. Set my water chiller up along with my pop wondering if setup looks okay if see anything wrong with. And how fast is the water supposed to pump out of the pump into the head bucket?

Water pump set up
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks good. I like 10x volume turnover for pump but depends on how big of plants your growing. How many gal sites are those 5/gal? Probably 3 week veg 4 max or you will end up with roots in the pipes. As low as 5-6x turnover should be fine for that. More than 10x is a waste imo.

N

Neverfold420

Looks good. I like 10x volume turnover for pump but depends on how big of plants your growing. How many gal sites are those 5/gal? Probably 3 week veg 4 max or you will end up with roots in the pipes. As low as 5-6x turnover should be fine for that. More than 10x is a waste imo.

Thx for all you you help on this. I got dwc bckets now. Changing over this week to rdwc system.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you just might have me hooked on the water bro,1 plant in the 2x4x5 spread all over it,still come down to the heat in there

N

Neverfold420

Nice test it out yet?
Yes running two side by side great areation along with air stone. I'm running a room site under current
Blue lab doser system 40 gallons. Week one nurtrients in system, week two nutrients in primary residence. Fresh p.h RO water in the second res. Primary residence ppm set at 500. Ppm in system set at 300.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes running two side by side great areation along with air stone. I'm running a room site under current
Blue lab doser system 40 gallons. Week one nurtrients in system, week two nutrients in primary residence. Fresh p.h RO water in the second res. Primary residence ppm set at 500. Ppm in system set at 300.
Nice

Top Bottom