Water quality report for San Diego, Ca

• Thread starter HighRootz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighRootz

HighRootz

Alright, got a good conversation going with a buddy about our water quality here in San Diego. He says it's fine to use for watering coco and he doesn't PH his water. I use RO water for my plants. So, this question is for the water guys.... How is the water quality here and if it was the same in your city, what would you do/use to correct it? RO? Aquatic plant water conditioner? Just plain old tap?
Water quality report for san diego ca
Water quality report for san diego ca 2
Water quality report for san diego ca 3
Water quality report for san diego ca 4
Water quality report for san diego ca 5
Water quality report for san diego ca 6
Water quality report for san diego ca 7

HighRootz

HighRootz

@Aqua Man I'm not gonna lie, pretty baked and don't know where to find a link lol. Here's the latest water report, last year's will be available in July

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sodium is to high. You ideally need RO. Sure it would prob work but would likely come at a cost and hard to get a grow without seeing some issues related to it.

with RO and coco you must PH. Coco is not soil and the CEC (cation exchange capacity) is much different. It does not hold onto nutrients to tge same extent and therefore should bo be treated like soil.

RO needs to be buffered unless your nutrients are designed for use with RO and many are designed to address the cal mag shortage they do not address the alkalinity.

ill add a couple links for you

HighRootz

HighRootz

And this is why we all have nothing but respect and love for you here on the farm. Thank you again for being such an awesome person

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And this is why we all have nothing but respect and love for you here on the farm. Thank you again for being such an awesome person
Very much appreciate the kind words brother. Just trying to a give back to a community that has given me plenty over the yrs.

Top Bottom