Watered plants still sagging leafs and stems

• Thread starter Wtfplants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wtfplants

1421A9B7-CA5E-419E-AE29-98A98699E96E.jpeg

Hey everyone, so I posted a couple days ago. I watered my plants and they became saggy. I know when the leafs sag it’s over watering but also the stems are sagging which means under watering. I’ve re-feed them again because the pots were light. Looked today and they are sagging again.
the temp is around 79 degrees and humidity bounces from 50-55. I’m doing 18 hrs on and 6 hrs off. The plants are around 6 inches in hight and in 1 gallon buckets. The light is also 20 inches away from the tops of the plants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

also when I transplanted from solo cups I didn’t shake the roots. Although I did put great white premium mycorrhizae on the roots and in the soil. I am using the coast of Maine soil and have given nutrients once’s using general hydroponics florabloom, floramicro, and flora grow. My water is reading 6.5ph after the mix. Also I’m running a cool mist humidifier I don’t know if that matters.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 1205861
Hey everyone, so I posted a couple days ago. I watered my plants and they became saggy. I know when the leafs sag it’s over watering but also the stems are sagging which means under watering. I’ve re-feed them again because the pots were light. Looked today and they are sagging again.
the temp is around 79 degrees and humidity bounces from 50-55. I’m doing 18 hrs on and 6 hrs off. The plants are around 6 inches in hight and in 1 gallon buckets. The light is also 20 inches away from the tops of the plants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

also when I transplanted from solo cups I didn’t shake the roots. Although I did put great white premium mycorrhizae on the roots and in the soil. I am using the coast of Maine soil and have given nutrients once’s using general hydroponics florabloom, floramicro, and flora grow. My water is reading 6.5ph after the mix. Also I’m running a cool mist humidifier I don’t know if that matters.
yep overwatering or watering to frequently, wait till the pot is light as a feather almost before watering again or you’ll stunt them or even worse, i think you’ll be fine if you get this right..
what kind of light?
raise it up 5-10 inches anyways.,

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

2Bad

2Bad

yep overwatering or watering to frequently, wait till the pot is light as a feather almost before watering again or you’ll stunt them or even worse, i think you’ll be fine if you get this right..
what kind of light?
raise it up 5-10 inches anyways.,
Agreed looks like you need to raise your light

Latest posts

Top Bottom