Watering clones nutes or just water

• Thread starter Jonjr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonjr

Jonjr

I’m going to try clones for first time. I did get a tray with a cover. I’d like to know if you keep water in tray and watering the clones themselves do I use plain water or nutes something like rhino. I been looking at a lot of videos but none that specify how and what to use for watering. I am using rock wool. Any advice is appreciated

mancorn

mancorn

Don’t water your cubes. Keep the groves in the tray filled but not so much that the cubes are sitting in water. Using the secondary mess tray will give you good spacing. If your cubes start to dry just dunk the bottom into water for a second or two, but don’t top water. You don’t need nutrients (but not like a super light feed in your tray water is going to do much, so wouldn’t stress either way.)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Agree with @mancorn tap is fine if RO no more than 100-150ppm of nutes. They need very little at this stage but they do need some

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

🤦 none of that. Just simply soak the cubes in tray with ph water. Plant cuttings. Empty water out. No sitting water. After 5 days. Then refill tray with half of week 1 nutes and water ph. Let it soak. Empty sitting water. About 10 to 14 days should have roots easy.

mancorn

mancorn

🤦 none of that. Just simply soak the cubes in tray with ph water. Plant cuttings. Empty water out. No sitting water. After 5 days. Then refill tray with half of week 1 nutes and water ph. Let it soak. Empty sitting water. About 10 to 14 days should have roots easy.
Or do all of that and be done in 10 days.

Top Bottom