Watering Question

• Thread starter gangafarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gangafarmer

Hello All,

i am on my first grow of automaria going on week 3 of flowering. I was wondering what the rule of thumb on how much water to give your plants with nutrients? Is it the same a straight water? I am using Flora Bloom and Kool Bloom ever other watering (1 day nutrients , 1 day off, 1 day straight water etc.. )

Is there a certain amount of water that is standard per plant?

thank you !

Here is my girl -

Watering question
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, there really is no rule like that. She looks good, though. :)

B

bluetooth

looking nice
i normally feed with every water and i do little but often
i water/feed on a daily bases.but that depends on what nutes you are going to be useing
thats my 2 c

O

Oregonic

my 5 galllon pots and scrogged(ish) ladies take about a gallon each every day-day an a 1/2

organic nutes *now with SUKANAT!

Blaze

Blaze

It totally depends on the size of the plant, the climate, and the media in which you are growing in. There are too many variables to give a straight answer you just need to experiment until you figure out what works best with you because the amount can vary tremendously. For example my plants that are in 6' x 6' raised beds take about 12 gallons per day right now where as my plants that are in 7 gallon pots take about half a gallon a day at most, about 5% of what the beds use.

J

johard59

Yeah i dont think your baby facing any problem it is looking good and as you said how much amount of water of they it is not easy task to say how much water they require it depends upon whether, environment etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom