watering question

• Thread starter vindiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vindiesel

i'm considering switching to coco from promix bx. i will hand water. now i only water every 5 days about. with coco how much more of a benefit is it to water daily than not daily? i would only like to water 3 days a week, all by hand. i also read u should have large amounts of runoff. i dont agree with this 100%. as long as there is some water runoff, even alittle, that should be suffiecient....no? new to learning about coco. i grow in a tent with no more room for anything, so hand watering is only option, and having large amounts of runoff also is not an option. thx guys. :smoke

pura

pura

i usually water every second day,i like to keep it pretty damp.. make sure the coco never gets dry! i like to runoff about 10% of the water..i think thats enough imo...others may do more. Depend on the size of your pots;bigger pots less watering;smaller pots more watering.. have a stable pH when using coco that works well with your nutes.

V

vindiesel

so i guess the same pot lift technique to determine watering needs with soil also is ame with coco...

P

pigfarmer

Depends on your coco & growing style IMO, what brand of coco do you plan on running? There are many different types of coco on the market nowadays, sum will hold moisture much longer then others..

Also how long do you plan to veg & what size pots would you like to flower in?

C

cell

Not a coco user. But I have seen very successful grows in coco with ebb and flow timed systems. None of which have failed.

Worse comes to worse do exactly what your doing now. Trial and error until you find your reasonable watering schedule using coco.

I've seen your gallery, I'm sure you wont fail. :clapping

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Check Mes's Cheesel thread out and the way he waters...

Latest posts

Top Bottom