Watsup To All The Green Thumbs.

• Thread starter Romeleo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Romeleo

Romeleo

I been a medicator for 12 years.im 26 now.always loved helping with growing,defoliating,cloning and trimming.this time it's my first time growing from seed and I'm doing 5 different strains.two of Wich are mystery seeds.i always love a challenge and so far all are doing well at 14 days of vegging.looking forward to learning from you all and teaching myself some new things as well.ten steps ahead so I don't take two steps back.

Watsup to all the green thumbs
Romeleo

Romeleo

Yes I'm going to get one more light for I noticed the ones on the side are leaning in a bit but don't wanna bring my light closer because it won't hit the leafs on the outside as much.that one little plant started the same time as all the others the only difference other then it's size is that it sprouted out of a rockwool cube.the others were put in my organic compost dirt that I composted this year for the first time Wich was successful.alot of specific invredingre with slot of time and love put into it.

Romeleo

Romeleo

Yeah it's been doing that alot.it goes back down later on in the day though..I just topped 4 of them yesterday they were sad afterwards but next day bounced back like champs.the two ghilatto were not ready yet.

IMG 20190325 103751
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Welcome to the farm! Looking forward to the end results of those mystical/ mystery seeds! I’ve come across Jems in the past with some random seeds !

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes I'm going to get one more light for I noticed the ones on the side are leaning in a bit but don't wanna bring my light closer because it won't hit the leafs on the outside as much.that one little plant started the same time as all the others the only difference other then it's size is that it sprouted out of a rockwool cube.the others were put in my organic compost dirt that I composted this year for the first time Wich was successful.alot of specific invredingre with slot of time and love put into it.
Welcome Farmer!!!

the leaning and reaching is called "phototropism" you can periodically move the plants around every few days to allow them all to get some of the sweet spot they crave. :D

Top Bottom