Waxy looking leaves/ curling down

• Thread starter 33rdgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

33rdgrower

Hey guys, I noticed a few days ago my leaves started turning like this in the picture.
I water every 2-3 days. It’s under an LED light… I have a small fan on it.
I do experience ants in the medium I’m trying to tackle that as best I can. Any advice/help is welcome.
Thank you

Waxy looking leaves curling down
O

omega_mu

You may want to back the light off a bit. Either raise it or dim it for a while to see if it changes things. They look like too much light from the canoeing of leaves and drooping. I get this in my clone/veg closet when my temps/lights/humidity is not dialed in. With time and right watering the leaves will start praying again, no canoeing or drooping.

If just watered i would also not water again until pot is pretty light if possible. Looking at the size of plant and depending on pot size you can go probably 4 to 5 days. Again depends on pot size but 2 days is what it may drink during flower, just something to think about.

33rdgrower

You may want to back the light off a bit. Either raise it or dim it for a while to see if it changes things. They look like too much light from the canoeing of leaves and drooping. I get this in my clone/veg closet when my temps/lights/humidity is not dialed in. With time and right watering the leaves will start praying again, no canoeing or drooping.

If just watered i would also not water again until pot is pretty light if possible. Looking at the size of plant and depending on pot size you can go probably 4 to 5 days. Again depends on pot size but 2 days is what it may drink during flower, just something to think about.
Thank you, I did have the lights all the way up. I was thinking it was maybe too much silica but I’ve dimmed the lights. I’ll see how they get on and let you know. Thanks again

Top Bottom