We’re all heard of LST. But how about Budzai?

• Thread starter CF89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF89

CF89

Anyone ever see this before?? Pretty cool and kinda has me wondering what else can be done.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Anyone ever see this before?? Pretty cool and kinda has me wondering what else can be done.

Novel but I can’t see to many growers wanting to waist time on there run to do this style could be a fun way to see what shapes you can get I know back in the 80’s we use to strip off every lower branch up to 60 cm up from ground and tie a single knot loop in the stalk while plant was supple this gave us a anchor point on plant to pull them over n down as they got tall it was Sativa strains it gave us 4‘ of extra hight before they were they were over the neighbour eye sight ... I can see my wife doing this to her little garden grow ... cool thread mate .

CF89

CF89

Not even a waste of time though. Don’t gotta dedicate a whole tent to it. I got a few spare inches I could throw a solo cup and a junk seed and twist it as it grows. Would be a fun little experiment, definitely not a way to grow potent or massive yields. Even a window would work over time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Useful to keep little mothers.

BE0BA1C4 1369 408A B9D0 8D9BD7F1929A

Top Bottom