we at connoisseur genetics hope you had a great christmas

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

we would like to thank you all for your support over the last year:)

we know connoisseur would not be nothing with out you guys and really would like to thank you for that

its been a crazy year for connoisseur genetics to say the least with a lot of ups and some big downs

but we are pushing forward in a positive way and will continue to deliver new and exciting hybrids plus a new fem line that will be due in april for 420

we will be droping a bunch of new stuff in january to start of with a great new year

we would like to wish you all a great year to come,and hope you reach all the goals you set yourself

we would also like to thank logic(boss man) for having this great website that lets us showcase our stuff

happy christmas to all from connoisseur genetics

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks for all the hard work guys, you've made many patients and stoners happy.

All the best to you and your loved ones in the new year!

true grit

true grit

Happy Holidays to you guys!! Know you have made me and many patients VERY happy over the last year with some truly outstanding meds...most definitely pat yourselves on the back for some deserved props and cred. Was just smoking some Chemmy jones with a patient the other day- we were both ripped and they were blown away with the quality. Thanks again dudes, can't wait to run more gear next year!

420king-MASSES

merry x-mas and a happy new year to you and ojd and truecannabliss and the rest of the csg family//may the new year find csg top honorsin all canna comps

mancordero

mancordero

merry christmas boyos can't wait to try those sssdh crosses

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thx....Holidays were great! Hope all the farmers had a great holiday....

Keep it up Conn...Your gear is Kickin' right now bro....Can't wait to see whatcha got cookin

E

E.T.

happy holidaze guys! when are the sssdh x's gonna drop?

E

E.T.

.....more specifically the grandaddy purple x sssdh ? hope i didn't miss this drop.....

mancordero

mancordero

i don't think the gdp x sssdh has dropped yet... the grandoggy went up... doesn't anyone else want the dank haze, fuel or con chem?? i thought they all sound pretty killer.

E

E.T.

want em all.....just can't afford em all. in time, perhaps.

D

Dankside

happy holidays, sorry for all the drama you guys just went through over on IC. Gypsy has proven himself a just ruler however and given Rez the same treatment.

Hope this brings an end to the drama and a start to the good vibes. I'd buy your crosses 99% over many others!

I

interpolate

yea happy holidays and where oj

dank rez gonna be unban i bet you 100 buck
seedbou have no dawg or sour sorry for greenhouse but nothing your shit is derived from original sour or chem gypsy can no longer ban rez i dont think conaiseur want go here again

A

AWoll

interpolate I hope im not the only one that has a hard time understanding your shorthand... but im a bit lost

Top Bottom