We Need Help! And Fast!

• Thread starter soalrgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

soalrgirl

Check the roots on the plants and if there's plenty of roots pot em up.if not leave em for a few more weeks.make sure u let the soil dry out a good bit between waterings.the roots like a lot of oxygen and can drown if always wet.just lift the pot and see if it's heavy.if it's heavy it means there's a lot of water in it.if it's light it needs water.you just have to work out the weight.check em every day until u get an idea of how fast the medium drys after watering.
Is there any possible way I can show you the entire grow room while I am chatting with u? Never mind, i just saw i can upload a video, we use Whatsapp here, totally incripted so I prefer that.

S

soalrgirl

What Mr Bee said...think of this as a long term investment of both time and money. 20 plants in soil, with 4 600w bulbs, 20k seems a bit optimistic. For now just focus on seeing all 20 of those babies to harvest.
Thank you! It has alot to do with the fact that the guy that started this with us, because of our location and room and what we built (husband is an engineer) and came up with amazing equipment, is why we have this number and we have seen his own grow and its pretty phenominal! And if he would have stuck with it, it would have got there, otherwise he wouldnt have come on board with us. BUT I get it, i am a bit of a perfectionist and am quickly realizing not a way to be in this business :-)

S

soalrgirl

What size are they now? If going to bigger 12L pots, they'll need the same or more drainage...
I posted a pic of them; I took 2 hours ago, we went ahead and trimmed them when our guy burned us on Tuesday we trimmed Wednesday.

Dan789

Dan789

I posted a pic of them; I took 2 hours ago, we went ahead and trimmed them when our guy burned us on Tuesday we trimmed Wednesday.
What size are the pots they're currently in? Just sayin that if you're going to bigger pots, fabric is a good medium for the replacement...

S

soalrgirl

I am in 10l pots now. I have no idea where to buy fabric pots but I am sure I can find them somewhere :-)

S

soalrgirl

I know that the most we paid for 10 of the seeds was 90 dollars a seed. They have been very profitable for him and good results, I don't even know where he gets them but I believe it is from Amsterdam.

Dan789

Dan789

I know that the most we paid for 10 of the seeds was 90 dollars a seed. They have been very profitable for him and good results, I don't even know where he gets them but I believe it is from Amsterdam.
$900 for 10 seeds? Wow, hope that’s just the exchange rate, not actual dollars...high potential of the education (screwing) your getting.

S

soalrgirl

YEah forgot the exchange my bad! We paid around 40 dollars a seed sorry, I am born and raised in Canada but have been living here for 12 years. Sorry about that.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sounds to me like this guy who set you up and then disappeared, is taking advantage of you. $90 per seed is just unholy... Crazy overpriced. Over the top.

S

soalrgirl

I made a mistake we paid around 40 dollars a seed, he paid them all, we didnt pay any of the seed costs

P

Pass2TheLeft

We are going to 12 L pots. We use organic soil. We are using a HQI Phillips right now and have 4 flowering lights which are HPS lights. 600W and we are using 2 of those. But when do we replant into bigger pots and when do we start the flowering process?? :-)
This is not a commercially viable grow

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Is there any possible way I can show you the entire grow room while I am chatting with u? Never mind, i just saw i can upload a video, we use Whatsapp here, totally incripted so I prefer that.
I,v been post in pics for years here without any problems and I live somewhere it's still totally illegal.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

YEah forgot the exchange my bad! We paid around 40 dollars a seed sorry, I am born and raised in Canada but have been living here for 12 years. Sorry about that.
40 dollars a seed?That's a bloody scandal!you could get a full pack of good beans for less than that.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Sounds to me like this guy who set you up and then disappeared, is taking advantage of you. $90 per seed is just unholy... Crazy overpriced. Over the top.
I agree .it's sad coz there's plenty of skilled growers out there that don't have space to grow that woulda done the job well at a fraction of the cost.
If I,m totally honest I would say that more than 50% of grows were it's 2 or more unrelated people in on the grow end up in disputes and fallouts.its better youse are doing it yourselfs now.

Top Bottom