We Need Help! And Fast!

• Thread starter soalrgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

soalrgirl

We started a grow with a very reputable grower in our area, he became overwhelmed with his day job and left us!! We are new, we have 20 plants, indoors, ready to replant and trim and flower and have no idea what to do!! This is a lot of cash we are sitting on, and I am not willing to let this fail!! We have pictures of the stage we are in, and we need some help and fast!! We are on marijuana if that is better for whoever can help us!! Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
fishbuds

fishbuds

thank al gore for the internet, just disconnect your alexa;)

reading glasses, marijuana bibles, coffee, and a willngness to learn should all benefit you in the short and long term.

as for leading you thru the process, not me, i can barely do my own stuff without effing it up.

best of luck

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
We started a grow with a very reputable grower in our area, he became overwhelmed with his day job and left us!! We are new, we have 20 plants, indoors, ready to replant and trim and flower and have no idea what to do!! This is a lot of cash we are sitting on, and I am not willing to let this fail!! We have pictures of the stage we are in, and we need some help and fast!! We are on marijuana if that is better for whoever can help us!! Thank you!!!
Welcome to, The Farm!! Hit the search bar lickity split bro!!

Dan789

Dan789

We started a grow with a very reputable grower in our area, he became overwhelmed with his day job and left us!! We are new, we have 20 plants, indoors, ready to replant and trim and flower and have no idea what to do!! This is a lot of cash we are sitting on, and I am not willing to let this fail!! We have pictures of the stage we are in, and we need some help and fast!! We are on whatsapp, if that is better for whoever can help us!! Thank you!!!
Sorry to hear of your predicament, you don’t have any growing experience? Hope you are in a legal state at least.
Can’t imagine putting money on the line without a plan B though, not sure of the safety or wisdom of going online to find someone to run your grow.
I’d get busy myself, get reading and roll up your sleeves...make it work, as the alternatives aren’t that appealing...just sayin.

MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

Welcome. Pics are always needed in helping determine troubles and solutions.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

WWhat have u got equipment wise and we need more info .what supplies do u already have?Do u have money to buy what u need if you don't have everything u need?what type of medium are you using?how big pot?what type and size of lights and fans are you using?
You,v done the right thing coming here to ask for help but I would suggest you start to read up on the basics first aswell-light schedules,nutrition,medium etc etc.if as u say there's a lot of money on the line you need to start reading as much as u can and retain as much info as u can as quickly as u can as we will help you but you need to do your own bit.its your investment on the line at the end of a day.
The good news is it isn't rocket science so chill out.the one thing your going to need the most of is patience.

S

soalrgirl

I should have been a little more informative! :-). We have a little grow expierience but not enough to take this to the finish line. We live in Europe, and its legal, we have a main house and an additional "house" we turned into a party room and built an addition onto it, using reflective film, (we also own a solar company), its a great grow room, I will post pics on here if it is okay with you, the pics you will see is after we trimmed ourselves, after watching a youtube video, they are green healthy but we don't know what to do next! They are some serious seeds we started with, Can I upload pics here?

S

soalrgirl

What I mean is that the end sale of this is approx 20K because of the guy we started with, he knows his shit!! And he hand picked the seeds type all of it! We built our own angel wings (what they are called here) our bulbs cost 400 dollars a pop, we have invested alot and I am not wanting to let this shit fail!! Thank you for listening! :-)

S

soalrgirl

WWhat have u got equipment wise and we need more info .what supplies do u already have?Do u have money to buy what u need if you don't have everything u need?what type of medium are you using?how big pot?what type and size of lights and fans are you using?
You,v done the right thing coming here to ask for help but I would suggest you start to read up on the basics first aswell-light schedules,nutrition,medium etc etc.if as u say there's a lot of money on the line you need to start reading as much as u can and retain as much info as u can as quickly as u can as we will help you but you need to do your own bit.its your investment on the line at the end of a day.
The good news is it isn't rocket science so chill out.the one thing your going to need the most of is patience.
We have it all! The only thing is nutrients during flowering if needed! Everything else we have!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Then thats cool.just read up on the basics.
Is it soil use are in?what size pots are you planing on up potting too?what type of lights do u have?what strains are those plants?I can tell u one thing right away- it looks like our going to need some canes to stop those plants from flopping over in flower.

S

soalrgirl

Then thats cool.just read up on the basics.
Is it soil use are in?what size pots are you planing on up potting too?what type of lights do u have?what strains are those plants?I can tell u one thing right away- it looks like our going to need some canes to stop those plants from flopping over in flower.
We are going to 12 L pots. We use organic soil. We are using a HQI Phillips right now and have 4 flowering lights which are HPS lights. 600W and we are using 2 of those. But when do we replant into bigger pots and when do we start the flowering process?? :-)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What I mean is that the end sale of this is approx 20K because of the guy we started with, he knows his shit!! And he hand picked the seeds type all of it! We built our own angel wings (what they are called here) our bulbs cost 400 dollars a pop, we have invested alot and I am not wanting to let this shit fail!! Thank you for listening! :)
I just noticed this post.
I dunno what prices are like were you are or what size proportions your planning on letting them grow too but to be totally honest with you I think your really going to be disappointed if your expecting 20 geez out this on a first time grow.thats not really how u should be looking at it.if it were me I would be thinkin "I,v been left in the lurch after investing all this dough for grow but I dunno shit about it.if I get anything atall out this first run I,'ll be happy.i,'ll do this first run, learn as much as I can before I start and I,'ll hopefully recoup my investment and make some dough on my next few runs."
You can't really just throw money at it with know no knowledge and expect 20 geez out your first run.now I,m not saying you won't get 20 geez out it as I dunno what weed goes for in your area but I certain would advice you not rely on it happening.when growing shit happens.you have to be able to accept it take the loss learn from it and continue.
On my first run I was expecting al9t o weed.the run went well and the plants were healthy all way through to harvest but once I watched my freshly harvested buds dry out and lose roughly 70-80% of it's weight by the time it was dried and cured right .I couldn't believe it but it happens to almost every new grower.it isn't just about getting your plants to put out a harvest its to get them to be growing and running as happy, healthy and efficiently as possible.
Try to forget about the money for now.if your just in it for the money it will most likey show in your end product.i,m not saying the money's irrelevant of course but I,m sure u understand where I,m coming from.

S

soalrgirl

Its not so much about the money, its the fact that we put alot of money into it and the room and the time, We know that this is not realistic at this point, no worries, but I am not letting it just "die on the vine" either that is for damn sure! SO I need to know when do we replant and when do we send them to flower :-)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

We are going to 12 L pots. We use organic soil. We are using a HQI Phillips right now and have 4 flowering lights which are HPS lights. 600W and we are using 2 of those. But when do we replant into bigger pots and when do we start the flowering process?? :)
Check the roots on the plants and if there's plenty of roots pot em up.if not leave em for a few more weeks.make sure u let the soil dry out a good bit between waterings.the roots like a lot of oxygen and can drown if always wet.just lift the pot and see if it's heavy.if it's heavy it means there's a lot of water in it.if it's light it needs water.you just have to work out the weight.check em every day until u get an idea of how fast the medium drys after watering.

CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

What Mr Bee said...think of this as a long term investment of both time and money. 20 plants in soil, with 4 600w bulbs, 20k seems a bit optimistic. For now just focus on seeing all 20 of those babies to harvest.

Dan789

Dan789

The one point I'd add is to go to a fabric bag/pot of what ever size and then space these up off the slab (and off the drain pans), in some type drain/plant ring to allow the new pots to drain... good luck.

S

soalrgirl

We were told by our guy every 2nd day 900 ml (as of 3 days ago) they need water today it is 19:13 here now, in DK, we didn't do anything yet, until I tried to find someone (like you) to help us out. I did see online that if I tried to push my fingers into the soil and they didnt go through that it was time to replant them to bigger pots and that is where we are now.MY fingers wont go thru the soil I think they are getting too many roots for the 10 litre pots they are in now.

S

soalrgirl

The one point I'd add is to go to a fabric bag/pot of what ever size and then space these up off the slab (and off the drain pans), in some type drain/plant ring to allow the new pots to drain... good luck.
We dont have any drain pans, we drilled 9 holes in the bottom of the pots, they are just plastic buckets, cheap and have worked well thus far. But how do they look to you? Are they doing what they should be doing ? lol

S

soalrgirl

I didnt want to water them before I knew whether or not we had to replant today or not.

Top Bottom