We need help! First time mainlining

• Thread starter Allee5567
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

looks just fine, media looks like it needs more aeration, prolly doesn't drain good. Next mix put aeration and make sure to get proper drainage for now hit that sucker with N

Allee5567

Allee5567

looks just fine, media looks like it needs more aeration, prolly doesn't drain good. Next mix put aeration and make sure to get proper drainage for now hit that sucker with N
What size pot do you think we should use next? And what should we change the media to, what would be the best. We could use help with how muc nitrogen to give a plant and when to water them. Thank you for helping !

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

size is relative to space, i like 600 gal for my outdoors. But any how standard mix in 1/3 coco/peat, aieration(rice hulls pearlite or pumice or lava rock) and final third the highest quality compost or EWC, you have time to make yer own and you can make the best for cheap!!! for n? I dunno i like fish and no salt based nutes but you could rock Jacks or Maxsea for quick results. Water them as they need it, the pot weight is a good indicator i like to just watch the perk of the plant but that can be hard if you dont know what your looking for

Top Bottom