Weapon Of Mass Seduction

• Thread starter Egzoset
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Salutations Shaded_One,

Thanks, i just noticed the activity and actually got to wonder what it was all about. Seems reciprocal, somehow...

Well, it's about saying goodby to irritating coughs, rafale sneezing, itchy skin, etc. All nuisances which can ruin a "session", if not the day! Only intended for VaporGenie Classic pipe owners ready to DiY, waiting for Independant Duplication & Peer Review, by the way. Feel adventurous? ...

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Yeah I kinda got the drift after sifting through all the diagrams etc :) cool stuff man it's always a joy seeing crafty people work on things hope to see you being more active around these parts and who knows maybe one day you'll be crafting me parts for my Sublimator haha

Egzoset

Egzoset

...hope to see you being more active around these parts and who knows maybe one day you'll be crafting me parts for my Sublimator

Post-vaporisation *Re-Heating* as in Enrico Bouchard's Sublimator was actually integrated into my LAVA concept, euh... Lets see... At least 4 years ago, euh... Wait, no. More like 6 actually, and the magic keyword i think used to be "Reversible": e.g. with reclaims and maintenance in mind. Flipping sides of a LAVACapsule working in unidirectional mode implied its aerial cannabic workload got immediately re-heated while it passed through my 2nd energized Hybrid Core, then behaving as a heated screen and hence a clean one. As a bonus such re-heating should be expected to cause the volatile droplets suspended in mid-air to heat-shrink further and consequently pass the lungs alveoli vs blood vessels barrier with more convenient ease... So, i was hoping someday the Sublimator might be adapted to become Bi-Energy, or 3 if one doesn't mind using his muscles... In any case these last 2 days were exceptional opportunities that may very well never return. There's plenty of challenge for lots of people anyway, just think recording inhalation sessions via optical probing of the cannabis output! No more steep learning curves, having even collective models to acquire operator skills fast and consequently be done with problematic coughs in record time, etc.

In any case repeat to your friends nothing from Egzoset (nor the guy behind...) was ever related to any mercantile activity, so me too i feel there won't be a fix for your Sublimator anytime soon. But who knows, in these matters no doubt you're gonna be the expert!