Wedding Cake Autos x2 and one Strawberry Banana Gelato Xl Auto

• Thread starter cozyboytro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cozyboytro

cozyboytro

Been awhile since I posted here! My first two posts were asking whether or not to use coco vs soil and going with an Auto vs Photo for my first grow! I decided to go with coco and pearlite as the medium as well as Auto flowers for my first grow and here are the results: Day 92 Wedding Cake Autos and one Strawberry Banana Gelato Day 87 Auto. I'm currently leaving the plants in 48h of Darkness before harvesting!

Equipment:

Lights: LED Viparspectra p2000 200w x1 (bought another one for flowering so currently using 2) (Also just purchased a new light 500W LED that I'll use on my next grow)

Medium: Coco coir, Pearlite & some Boom nutrient balls mixed together

Nutrients: Canna Coco A & B, Canna Rhizotonic, Canna Boost Accelerator, Canna Enzyme, Canna Pk 13/14 (for one week during flowering)

Pots: 11L (2.9 Gallon) pots x3

Fans: Honeywell HT-900E Turbo Fan, 40W x1 & Secret Jardin Monkey Fan 20W, oscillating (Placed on the bottom and top for airflow) (Upgraded some of the fans during flowering would have to check which models)

Tent: Started with a 80x80x180cm then upgraded to a 150 x 150 x 220 cm during flowering

Wedding cake 2 day 92
Wedding cake day 92
Strawberry banana gelato auto day 87
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Been awhile since I posted here! My first two posts were asking whether or not to use coco vs soil and going with an Auto vs Photo for my first grow! I decided to go with coco and pearlite as the medium as well as Auto flowers for my first grow and here are the results: Day 92 Wedding Cake Autos and one Strawberry Banana Gelato Day 87 Auto. I'm currently leaving the plants in 48h of Darkness before harvesting!

Equipment:

Lights: LED Viparspectra p2000 200w x1 (bought another one for flowering so currently using 2) (Also just purchased a new light 500W LED that I'll use on my next grow)

Medium: Coco coir, Pearlite & some Boom nutrient balls mixed together

Nutrients: Canna Coco A & B, Canna Rhizotonic, Canna Boost Accelerator, Canna Enzyme, Canna Pk 13/14 (for one week during flowering)

Pots: 11L (2.9 Gallon) pots x3

Fans: Honeywell HT-900E Turbo Fan, 40W x1 & Secret Jardin Monkey Fan 20W, oscillating (Placed on the bottom and top for airflow) (Upgraded some of the fans during flowering would have to check which models)

Tent: Started with a 80x80x180cm then upgraded to a 150 x 150 x 220 cm during flowering
Who's genetics? Good original wedding cake is hard to find. It's originally from jbeezy at seed junkys. He invented the strain. I grew it and it was phenomenal. The high is incredible and that minty taste is unmistakable

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

If you like wedding cake Mephisto has mephisto's wedding new strain its 50 bucks for 5 seeds.. Its the original wedding cake strain from the creator Jbeezy over at Seed Junky's...crossed with double grape and cream de la chem.. I got a pack I had to get this cut of wedding cake again, its sooooooooooooooo good

Latest posts

Top Bottom