Wedding Cake Grow First Autos in 12 Years or Better

• Thread starter Blastfact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blastfact

Blastfact

I’m ready to kick off another grow in the 3x3. Will be under the dual HLG 260 Rspecs w/UVA in the 3x3. I’ve been planning on doing this grow in Coco. And I’m ready to pop seeds. Going to use Humbolt Secret Starter Pack + 2 for nutrients. But I’m getting cold feet, ICE Cold feet over the coco. Just not setting right with me at all. I even have the pots filled and ready to go with Fox Farm 70/30 Coco/Perlite. But I didn’t sleep good on it last night which is very strange for me. I also have a Peet/Coco/Perlite mix and the always ready to go Ocean Forrest. I’ve never enjoyed growing in Coco or Auto’s for that matter. But I saw this as a opportunity to push through that barrier. For me coco has always been a half ass answer to hydro. And if I had the room I would be growing straight hydro. And honestly if I push through I’m really going to need the help of the community concerning auto’s and coco as if a new grower was kicking the grow off. Thats how green I am with auto’s and coco. I’ve got the #5 nursery pots loaded up with coco and ready to go. But I have a knot in my gut. What says the community?

Pots
Pots1920×1440 730 KB

Blastfact

Blastfact

I just scraped the coco part of the grow. Coco is going into storage and will be used in the next photo grow. Just going to do the grow in simple Ocean Forrest and move on...

I

IamN2pot

Go with what you know. I totally agree with you. One variable, auto's, is enough for a grow.

Here's what my WC looks like...

IMG 20220523 145856 Bokeh 1

Blastfact

Blastfact

Grow is dead now. I've lost water at the house and the god damn worthless pos okies in the shit state I live in can't seem to get my main and meter fixed. And my plumbers phone has just stopped working. I'm struggling to keep another grow going buying water as it's in flower. So when I get water I will pop more seeds and refire the grow if I don't end up in jail tuning up some retard okies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom