Weed doesn’t get me high at all ???

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

Ive always had hit or miss problems with seeds. After spending all that time and getting nothing in return it sucks. After alot of reading I did buy some seeds from CSI humboldt but havent ran them yet. I ended up buying clones from a trusted source, I am about to harvest so I cant speak on the potency but looks/smell wise so far theyre amazing.

If it was me id buy some clones, learn/make a aero cloner like I did so you can keep moms. Someone has already done all the hard work for you by running a bunch of plants and selecting a keeper then passing the clone out
I do need an aero cloner. I have taken clones and found some pretty good quality seeds from square1genetics keeping some mothers here is a little bud off of the next plant grown banana buttercups x wedding cake

932A6F2C 4675 49CE 914E F14A73496750
growsince79

growsince79

I do need an aero cloner. I have taken clones and found some pretty good quality seeds from square1genetics keeping some mothers here is a little bud off of the next plant grown banana buttercups x wedding cake
For clones all you need is a solo cup and baggie. Works better than anything else.

steamroller

steamroller

For clones all you need is a solo cup and baggie. Works better than anything else.
I made my own areo cloner [ it is in the beginning of my thread ] and while I was successful with over 90% of my first 31 clones [ ever ] , the next batch[ not exactly the same] has had over a 50% fail/rot issue. Both in same tent at different times with proper temps and RH.
In the mean time [ busy, busy, busy ] I have cloned lets say 31 that I placed in solo cups and seed starter soil with 50% using rootone and 50% nothing and had 90+% success in a shorter time. No baggie even on any...
The aero cloner is no miracle product. Just saying.
Some times the best way is the easiest way. Not because of specific details, but because it is easy...

K

Komonsense

I made my own areo cloner [ it is in the beginning of my thread ] and while I was successful with over 90% of my first 31 clones [ ever ] , the next batch[ not exactly the same] has had over a 50% fail/rot issue. Both in same tent at different times with proper temps and RH.
In the mean time [ busy, busy, busy ] I have cloned lets say 31 that I placed in solo cups and seed starter soil with 50% using rootone and 50% nothing and had 90+% success in a shorter time. No baggie even on any...
Some times the best way is the easiest way. Not because of specific details, but because it is easy...
Yeh as of right now I clone in solo cups with humidity dome only had 1 clone not make it

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

The thing with aero cloners is that most people do not change the water out enough.

In mine, there is no air exchange with the world. So the only O2 in the water is what was there when you started. With a fair amount of plants, you can use all the O2 up pretty quick, as fast as a day if you have all the sites full. I don't think most people consider / understand that, and they expect to put the water in and a week or 2 later pull out healthy rooted clones without doing anything else. IF your dissolved O2 in the water falls down to very low levels and you run it that way for a long time, your clones will not be healthy.

Not saying you are doing that steamroller, just I have seen that a lot.

Aero cloners are not maintenance free.

indogrow420

indogrow420

Screenshot 20220618 053257
Last edited:
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Personally, I have bought from I 49 before and wouldn’t do it again.
Yeah I will never buy from I49 seeds again. Bought ten fem ogkb2.0 beans and all ten hermied on me. I was so pissed. They wouldn’t do anything about it.

D

dean1963

I can guess if you don't find the plant uplifting, it's probably a weed. Generally, it is advisable to buy seeds only from proven sellers because weeds harm the body. I have never had any desire to grow cannabis
well if nobody else will say it then i will.
i respectfully tell you to fuck off then and go back to your normal " i have menstrual pain" forums.

hopefully no ban coming

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

I talked shit about BCBD before, but all four of my plants sprout the purple leaves. I'd recommend them if you want a proven depot. They give me the purple leaves and they too, will give YOU the purple leaves

F

FreeTheWeeds

This an AI bot. More and more of these are showing up in different forums. First time poster sprouting simi gibberish along the lines of the forum. Fortunately, they mostly give themselves away with just this kind of post.
I can guess if you don't find the plant uplifting, it's probably a weed. Generally, it is advisable to buy seeds only from proven sellers because weeds harm the body. I have never had any desire to grow cannabis
Have a good day.

lowodorisbest

lowodorisbest

Reminds me of some Lemon Kush I bought from a local dispensery, the buds were huge and looked amazing, but it took 8 huge bong hits to get "slightly" high. Im with you, it might be a CBD strain.

Top Bottom