Weedipedia

• Thread starter Xceptional
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xceptional

Welcome to Weedipedia: Weedipedia is a comprehensive database on all things Cannabis. The goal of Weedipedia is to collect all credible Cannabis information on the internet. The subject matter contained in Weedipedia covers a wide range of issues surrounding Cannabis gathered from reliable sources to protect the integrity of the data and credibility of this site. Weedipedia was created to provide easy access to factual as well as empirical information on the effects and culture surrounding this controversial weed. As an ever expanding database that relies on its users, Weedipedia welcomes categorical suggestions as well as additional links to relevant information. Finally, Weedipedia would like to thank Granny Storm Crow for the initial list that inspired the creation of this site.

just came across this and thought it was a dope concept but probably could use the input of more people!

X

Xceptional

yeah no prob man i saw it posted on another site and thought i would share it with the farm. great concept.

F

furby559

AVOID WEEDIPEDIA LIKE THE PLAGUE! Please read fully through and you'll realize why!

Firstly, the package was delayed because of stock issues, communication during transit was royally f***ed up with the package having two separate tracking numbers and them not putting my full apartment number on the package (edit: even though they claim they did, the package label shows otherwise), and ups couldn't seem to figure out how to deliver the package even with all the information, and then I ended up having to manually go pick up the package in the end. Disaster of an experience that I even sent them a support message just asking them for future customers to amend their buying process. I wouldn't trust, and would avoid. I did eventually end up with the package but it was not due to their support nor any assistance on their end.

Edit: they sent me an email after they replied asking me to take down the review for store credit. They stated the following:

"Hello,

I am sorry to hear of the issue with your order. I had no idea any of that happened with trying to retrieve the order.

Please understand we are drop shippers that rely on the supplier to ship our order. I just checked and we had the correct address for it. If the shipping company left off the apt # I am very sorry on their behalf. I can assure you that is not a normal issue for us. We truly tried to keep you as posted as we could with your order. I see the emails to you.

Please consider giving us another try and removing the one star. We are trying to stay afloat in this tough time and that hurts our company. I am happy to send some store credit for the trouble if you could remove it for us. (link to this webpage, removed due to trustpilot limitations on links in reviews)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Kari S
Weedipedia Customer Support"

They did have an idea of all of the above grievances as I have emails proving that I aired these grievances to them literally stating why I had the bad experience and why I wouldn't order again. How inconsiderate do you have to be to offer store credit to someone in exchange for removal of the bad honest review? And to pseudo guilt trip with the "trying to stay afloat in this tough time"? Listen to the reviews, don't try to stifle them and amend your business to be better to not have these experiences. If you're "drop shippers" only, then this reflects even worse! Your shipping process should be streamlined and work incredibly well if your business literally only revolves around it, no? And if this truly is a one off, you shouldn't worry too much about a single one off bad experience and review! This leaves an even worse taste in my mouth. Definitely avoid!

The response from customer service indicates they're even less professional than before:

"Ok no worries. We are trying our best. This is a tough time for everyone but I guess you can not understand that. We can only work around our suppliers who are the ones that actually ship the orders. If they made a mistake in your address we are sorry for that. To try and tell people to NOT order from us and ruin our business for a simple mistake is very mean spirited.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Kari S

My response:

"Hahaha you guys just dig your graves further as all of this is also included in the review verbatim. Maybe you shouldn't bad mouth customers no matter what? You realize that your emails are a public representation of your company and such saltiness calling me "mean spirited" for leaving an honest review reflects even worse on you and your company. You'd notice that this shipping issue is a repetitive problem if you read through other reviews and you'd actually amend your process if you truly cared about your customers. You guys leave things orderable when they're out of stock which is a dishonest practice. But I guess insulting customers is your real tactic to grow your business? Good luck with that! I bet your supervisor or manager would love to read this email chain. :)

Nothing but love and happiness,
Fam Mun"

And literally to seal the deal, they respond:

"Hahahahahahahah such a cool guy!!!!! Kick rocks!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Kari S

Literally no air of professionalism! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! I can provide screenshots of the emails if anyone is keen :)

Capture
Top Bottom