• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
"little boxes on the hillside...."

i also love the music they use in the serie, i'm a big fan of the soundtrack! And i think i'm falling for nancy's eye's gheghe

cheers

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Have the first two seasons on dvd.
Think that the "web proxy" that was mentioned here may
double as a tool to help me be able to watch us tv shows internationally.
Thanks for the links.

Just download the torrents :)

G

greyfx

If anyone would like to know how to convert the xvid files over so they can burn the season onto a dvd than just ask.

I heard they are releasing season 5 sometime in june, can hardly wait. I wonder if she really is pregnant? One gripe I had was that last season didn't have enough growing in it :(

C

cway

Yea man this season was more about Mexican Drug Cartels and smuggling.. Would def like to see more growing.... Hope next season Silus does it big..

F

Fred Norris

dont have show time but i do have all three seasons on DVD, got like three shows left before im done with the third season... we got a freind a state away that we send samples to and shes always wanted to send uh cash we say no so we made a deal we send samples she sends us seasons of WEEDS hahaha works well for all involved..

what a great idea!

i have..
back to the future 1,2,3
indiana jones 1,2,3
i got a few seasons of OZ too.

feel free to send as many samples as you like!:smiley_joint:

K

kill-9

I have all seasons on DVD, but I also downloaded them all as they came out.... already downloaded Season 4, just want it on hardcopy too. Its my favorite show, the Mexican kingpin thing was just entertainment. It's just a show guys! Dont take it seriously! :smiley_joint:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I love that show. Too bad I only discovered it this year. I watched all the season four ON-Demand and can't wait for season 5!!

K

Kilo

nice one for the heads up logic...bh cheers for the link ..it could take a few days lol thanks again

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
i have all the seasons, im waitin for 4 to come out on dvd. lol im sure im not the only one, but i wanna fuck the shit out of nancy haha. there was def to much with the mexicans in the last season. they said when season 3 ended they didnt know if they were goin to make another, that they were runnin out of ideas. i think the mexican thing was a bad turn bc none of that would of ever happened. im also pissed at them makin nancy a snitch... BRING CONRAD BACK!

K

kill-9

The Mexicans in the show were plausible, I mean. They DID build tunnels under San Diego, and with Mexico being so corrupt, there has to be at least ONE politician who's making big money in the drug trade. Either way, it's just TV and yeah, everybody wants to fuck Nancy Botwin lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom