Week 1 Day 1 flower. Gonna have to order another a trellis net

• Thread starter J3rryswinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J3rryswinger

J3rryswinger

Just flipped the light schedule. Didn’t do much else yet except for add some bloom booster per my feed schedule. Getting harder and harder to feed and reach the two girls in the back!! That’s what I get for picking the 3x3 instead of 4x4

Week 1 day 1 flower gonna have to order another a trellis net
Week 1 day 1 flower gonna have to order another a trellis net 2
Week 1 day 1 flower gonna have to order another a trellis net 3
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Those have nice structure. The stretch doesn't look too bad yet, but another layer would be helpful in a few weeks I imagine. Do you have much room to let them grow and still keep the proper clearance with your light from the top of the canopy and top of the tent?

J3rryswinger

J3rryswinger

Those have nice structure. The stretch doesn't look too bad yet, but another layer would be helpful in a few weeks I imagine. Do you have much room to let them grow and still keep the proper clearance with your light from the top of the canopy and top of the tent?
Yup that’s I meant, once they fill out I’m probably gonna have to support them a bit. And yea that’s why I decided to flip the lights now, they’re in a 3x3x6 with plenty of vertical room, theyre about 13-15 inches I would say, I’ll check when the lights turn on.

J3rryswinger

J3rryswinger

It compartmentalised the second it happened and the healing began that very second . Od .

interesting. Yea I wasn’t too worried about the health of the plant, I figured it would be perfectly fine, just sucks cuz I only have 3 plants so I want as many tops as possible

Top Bottom