Week 10 Of My First Uc Grow. Is This Done?

• Thread starter Davidevice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Davidevice

Davidevice

Thank you everyone for your assistance a few weeks ago. On the Progressive Necrosis thread. The issue never fully resolved, but as you'll see the plant reached maturity just fine. I'm entering week 10 of flower. Trichromes are still relatively clear with a few milky and a few amber. Hairs are definitely turning red. I have photographs below of the main cola. It measures over 15". Many of the other colas are close to the same size. Please advise if this is ready to harvest. I'm leaning towards one flush week then harvest.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Here's the main Cola.
Main cola

Here's a detail:
Main cola close

Here's an image of -some- of the rest of the tree.
Some of plant

Zoomzoom

Zoomzoom

WOW she's looking thick I would say mabey a little longer. Did you flush? I can see the leaves are beginning to fade and that's a pretty good indication that she's about ready. Basically, if a majority of the trichomes are gold and her leaves are fading well she's probably ready. Keep in mind not all of her trichomes need to be gold. Congrats on the grow and best of luck david✌

snoopytime

snoopytime

No way , well i never grew in dirt - even 4 to 7 days is good in coco, in straight up RDWC \ UC im pretty sure 3 days is plennnty :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom