Week 3 of flower advice how am I doing?

• Thread starter Ksands420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ksands420

Ksands420

Need any advice or pointers on how I'm doing. 2x4 A/C INFINITY tent one plant in a 5gal smart pot feeding it a mixture of Humboldt's sweet and sticky along with dyna-grow bloom and Beasty bloomz I water twice a week. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Oh and the strain is Gruntz 70/30 indica dominant.
Week 3 of flower advice how am i doing
Week 3 of flower advice how am i doing 3

Week 3 of flower advice how am i doing 2

zzzybil

zzzybil

plurple pics are frowned on . The people you want to LOOK can't see what it really looks like . Makes sense if a knowledgeable viewer needs to see the subtle clues but only blurry purple is provided .......... plain flash @ lights out . That's my take - it's repeated a million times sooooooooo justa heads up . THEN lol........... ph .ppm ec lpnop ........ but a gOOd pic is worth - you know the thing

Ksands420

Ksands420

plurple pics are frowned on . The people you want to LOOK can't see what it really looks like . Makes sense if a knowledgeable viewer needs to see the subtle clues but only blurry purple is provided .......... plain flash @ lights out . That's my take - it's repeated a million times sooooooooo justa heads up . THEN lol........... ph .ppm ec lpnop ........ but a gOOd pic is worth - you know the thing
Ahh dually noted....will post better pics at ten am when lights go out..... Just don't like taking pictures with the lights out during flower but I know a clear picture is needed to actually diagnose or be able to see if it needs to be diagnosis

Latest posts

Top Bottom