Week 3 of flower and I think I might have hermie. What should I do?

• Thread starter Unxpected_farms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unxpected_farms

Unxpected_farms

Watsup y’all I’m in week 3 of flower in a GH with 94 5 foot tall plants..yeah a lot of work. These past few days I have been noticing possible hermie growing but not on every bud site. Some done even have it on every branch just some. But most of the plants have them when I look for them I have been finding them. I’ll post pics. I think it might have to do with either a light leak or heat stress cuz it’s been super hot this last week. Should I just chop them all down to be on the safe side or just ride it out!?. I have another GH right next to it with 98 plants and they are in the same week of flower and they are doing perfectly fine. No problems at all. The one that I suspected hermied is Dosi 41. But it’s never done that before. I’m just debating on cutting 94 plants down cuz it’s gonna hurt. But then I don’t want them to pollinate the other gH and take a total loss. I’m leaning towards the chop down but a couple buddies of mine have told me to spray them down with switch/transport and let it ride but I honestly don’t want to risk it. Any advice??? Thanks I’m advance

Week 3 of flower and i think i might have hermie what should i do
Week 3 of flower and i think i might have hermie what should i do 2
Week 3 of flower and i think i might have hermie what should i do 3
Week 3 of flower and i think i might have hermie what should i do 4
Week 3 of flower and i think i might have hermie what should i do 5
Week 3 of flower and i think i might have hermie what should i do 6
Week 3 of flower and i think i might have hermie what should i do 7
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

please tell me you have chopped it!! if not....HURRY UP they are about to open!!!!

Unxpected_farms

Unxpected_farms

please tell me you have chopped it!! if not....HURRY UP they are about to open!!!!
Yeah man I chopped them. I covered the gH up and went in there and soaked them all with water and chopped them all down. And then soaked the whole inside of the gH with water again. It hurt but it had to be done. 90+ plants. I don’t think there was much buuut looking for them I found them stupid lil sacks. So I did what had to be done. RIP

grnmtn

grnmtn

I feel for you. Get the GH light leaks fixed and be sure to get rid of any pollen. You made the right call.

B

BadFish_Genetics

Watsup y’all I’m in week 3 of flower in a GH with 94 5 foot tall plants..yeah a lot of work. These past few days I have been noticing possible hermie growing but not on every bud site. Some done even have it on every branch just some. But most of the plants have them when I look for them I have been finding them. I’ll post pics. I think it might have to do with either a light leak or heat stress cuz it’s been super hot this last week. Should I just chop them all down to be on the safe side or just ride it out!?. I have another GH right next to it with 98 plants and they are in the same week of flower and they are doing perfectly fine. No problems at all. The one that I suspected hermied is Dosi 41. But it’s never done that before. I’m just debating on cutting 94 plants down cuz it’s gonna hurt. But then I don’t want them to pollinate the other gH and take a total loss. I’m leaning towards the chop down but a couple buddies of mine have told me to spray them down with switch/transport and let it ride but I honestly don’t want to risk it. Any advice??? Thanks I’m advance
I would rip out every last growing hermit and set it on fire, you don't want that GH full of hermits to ruin your second GH that's just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom