Week 3 of Flower - Yellow Lower Leaves

• Thread starter GrowWithTheFlow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowWithTheFlow

GrowWithTheFlow

Whats up everyone,

To jump right in, i’ve just entered week 3 of flower. Plant looks great, new pistils and bud formation in the works.

I did notice a few of my lower leaves were yellowing and just not looking great so I ginger snapped them off.

Is this normal or is there an issue at hand that needs to be addressed?

This is my first grow and im so close i can smell it.. literally 😂... just wanna make it to the finish line with a nice beautiful stinky product.

Week 3 of flower   yellow lower leaves
Week 3 of flower   yellow lower leaves 2
Week 3 of flower   yellow lower leaves 3
Week 3 of flower   yellow lower leaves 4
Week 3 of flower   yellow lower leaves 5
Week 3 of flower   yellow lower leaves 6
Dan789

Dan789

Your plants are looking good, and those few leaves that have turned color and died off is normal, as the plant scavenges that energy for bud production. Don’t over feed, do you have ventilation?, and an exchange of air so the environment doesn’t get stale?

GrowWithTheFlow

GrowWithTheFlow

Your plants are looking good, and those few leaves that have turned color and died off is normal, as the plant scavenges that energy for bud production. Don’t over feed, do you have ventilation?, and an exchange of air so the environment doesn’t get stale?

Yup, carbon filter, inline duct fan, booster fan to pump in fresh air from top with 3 smaller fans to circulate air. Have a small evap cooler coming also to help bring down temp. Right now i leave the door open and it rest around 79 degrees with 48% hum... 83 with tent closed

17743000 BFA1 4E9C 956D 5CCD83989FA4
C66F7D85 0CFB 4C2E 95E6 6F864DB61476
FA01DBDF 61F5 442F B0E6 793284823723
Dan789

Dan789

With the swamp cooler watch your humidity levels as high humidity and temps to match are a recipe for PM. You don’t want that and you might want to re-think that decision... The plants can survive outdoors over a 100º, with a little shade.

GrowWithTheFlow

GrowWithTheFlow

With the swamp cooler watch your humidity levels as high humidity and temps to match are a recipe for PM. You don’t want that and you might want to re-think that decision... The plants can survive outdoors over a 100º, with a little shade.

Yea saw that the first 5min it was plugged in 😅😂.. gonna try to use a mini dehumidifier along side it. My theory is that i will be able to keep the cool air it outputs and suck up the extra moisture.

Top Bottom