Week 4 on four new Autos...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Why not grow more than one strain at a time? I’m currently growing 3 strains in an RDWC system... as long as you train your plants height shouldn’t be a problem. YOU specifically do not train any of your plants Iv seen many of your plants and they are all non trained and single main cola... aside from that they are in soil so each one can be moved around to compliment the grow space? And one up taking more nutes than an other can be easily adjusted since they don’t share a res... just my .02 🤔
What are you talking about Buddy there's four different strains there...

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Why not grow more than one strain at a time? I’m currently growing 3 strains in an RDWC system... as long as you train your plants height shouldn’t be a problem. YOU specifically do not train any of your plants Iv seen many of your plants and they are all non trained and single main cola... aside from that they are in soil so each one can be moved around to compliment the grow space? And one up taking more nutes than an other can be easily adjusted since they don’t share a res... just my .02 🤔
And all my plants are low stress trained I think you're talking about somebody else buddy...

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

I grow four different strain every time I start a new grow. Sounds like you're talking about somebody that grows the exact opposite way I do lol...

Top Bottom