Week 5 Flower Top leaves strange twisting and yellowing. Need Help!

• Thread starter mulberrysun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mulberrysun

mulberrysun

Runtz, week 5 flower, ProMix, GH 3 part feed-feed-water 800-1000 ppm, LED 800 PPFD at canopy, CO2 @ 1300 ppm, 83 F day, 73 F night, 55% - 60% RH.

Searched so many posts and didn't see leaves like mine. Help please!
Week 5 flower top leaves strange twisting and yellowing need help
Week 5 flower top leaves strange twisting and yellowing need help 2
Week 5 flower top leaves strange twisting and yellowing need help 3
Week 5 flower top leaves strange twisting and yellowing need help 4
Week 5 flower top leaves strange twisting and yellowing need help 5
Week 5 flower top leaves strange twisting and yellowing need help 6

MIAquaFire

MIAquaFire

Looks like they are either locked out or u have root issues. One or the other

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Yeah. Either your pH is out of whack/ fluctuating (broken or uncalibrated pen?). Or you've got root issues like said above.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Can you do a slurry test to find out the pH of your medium?

mulberrysun

mulberrysun

Thanks a lot guys! Although I didn't get many replies here, but I want to give you an update. I fixed the issue in a week after this post. Not sure what caused the issue but looks like lowering the nute ppm and decreasing the light intensity helped and the yellowing stopped. The photo is week 6 day 6. Thanks guys!
Runtz wk6day6

MIAquaFire

MIAquaFire

Thanks a lot guys! Although I didn't get many replies here, but I want to give you an update. I fixed the issue in a week after this post. Not sure what caused the issue but looks like lowering the nute ppm and decreasing the light intensity helped and the yellowing stopped. The photo is week 6 day 6. Thanks guys!View attachment 1241312
You had responses but never chose to reply back to them. Those plants are locked out dude, what mesium and grow style are tou running?

Top Bottom