Week 5 (flowering stage) issues.

• Thread starter green.apprentice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green.apprentice

green.apprentice

Hello!
I am a first time grower, I have 2 plants and they both germinated at the same time. One is bubba kush while the other is white Widow.
I have been using hot soil since the start and didn't start fertilizing until the flowering stage. I have used an organic fertilizer (npk: 2.3-1.5-2.3) (ca 9%, mg 1.5%, S 0.8%, na 0.45%) with a bit of molasses once a week for the past 5 weeks. Right before switching to 12/12 I transplanted both plants into a 3 gallon pot, been watering them 2-3 times a week (until the pot feels quite light) with ph of between 6.2 to 6.8
Up until week 4 of flowering, the plants have been healthy and growing without any major issues.
Now is week 5 of flowering and I am having a few issues, any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

White Widow (left) Bubba Kush (right)
White Widow & Bubba Kush.jpg

White Widow Issues:
the tip of some white pistils are turning brown as seen on the picture.
The tips of most leaves are turning brown as well as curling down
yellowing and falling of leaves has been occuring more often this past week.
White Widow 1.jpg White Widow 2.jpg White Widow 3.jpg White Widow 4.jpg White Widow 5.jpg White Widow 6.jpg

Bubba Kush issues
It seems to have similar issues to the white Widow except for the tips of most leaves are curling down much more.
Bubba Kush 1.jpg Bubba Kush 2.jpg Bubba Kush 3.jpg Bubba Kush 4.jpg Bubba Kush 5.jpg Bubba Kush 6.jpg

I am new at growing and posting in forums as well.
I appreciate your understanding and help!

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Hello!
I am a first time grower, I have 2 plants and they both germinated at the same time. One is bubba kush while the other is white Widow.
I have been using hot soil since the start and didn't start fertilizing until the flowering stage. I have used an organic fertilizer (npk: 2.3-1.5-2.3) (ca 9%, mg 1.5%, S 0.8%, na 0.45%) with a bit of molasses once a week for the past 5 weeks. Right before switching to 12/12 I transplanted both plants into a 3 gallon pot, been watering them 2-3 times a week (until the pot feels quite light) with ph of between 6.2 to 6.8
Up until week 4 of flowering, the plants have been healthy and growing without any major issues.
Now is week 5 of flowering and I am having a few issues, any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

White Widow (left) Bubba Kush (right)
White Widow & Bubba Kush.jpg

White Widow Issues:
the tip of some white pistils are turning brown as seen on the picture.
The tips of most leaves are turning brown as well as curling down
yellowing and falling of leaves has been occuring more often this past week.
White Widow 1.jpg White Widow 2.jpg White Widow 3.jpg White Widow 4.jpg White Widow 5.jpg White Widow 6.jpg

Bubba Kush issues
It seems to have similar issues to the white Widow except for the tips of most leaves are curling down much more.
Bubba Kush 1.jpg Bubba Kush 2.jpg Bubba Kush 3.jpg Bubba Kush 4.jpg Bubba Kush 5.jpg Bubba Kush 6.jpg

I am new at growing and posting in forums as well.
I appreciate your
I use living soil thinking going no till but try to use worm castings that always helps to me anyways. R u over watering or under watering .

Top Bottom