Week 5 flowering trouble?

• Thread starter HB Dave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HB Dave

So here I am at week 5 of flowering.

1st few pictures are the coloring I am worried about.

Next few show where they are in flowering.

WW, P. Kush.

Looks like N Def from what I see in the Growers Bible, thoughts?

Water is going in around 6.8, comes out around 5.5 - 6.0 in the run off. That is with a drop tester.

Week 5 flowering trouble
Week 5 flowering trouble 2
Week 5 flowering trouble 3
Week 5 flowering trouble 4
Week 5 flowering trouble 5
Week 5 flowering trouble 6
C

cloud

trouble

you probably just changed the growing to the flowering process to fast slow it down a little bit.just make sure your stems aint red if they are just bring down the ppm's.

W

webeblzr

I've been extending my transition nutes longer to stop that...however, adding any nitrogen at this stage will make a less than tasty product.

I'm also playing with fan leaf removal, in flower stages. The first I remove are the stalk fans @ 2-3 week of flower. I dont remove anything else til they shows signs of distress in the leaf, then it comes off also.

I know the standard thinking is fans are the storage of starches and sugars, for the plant. HOWEVER, indoors I keep their foods levels at peak levels, so the fans are not as needed, IMHO. Bud fans I do not mess with except at trimming time.

convex

convex

Yellowing half way through flowering is not all that uncommon - plant is cannabalizing nitrogen from the less productive leaves.

I

ismokepot

Yes, it's a slight N deficiency. Typically, I would continue to add a little N for another week or two. My WW usually takes around 65-70 days so the extra N will have time to be used by the plants......

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

ok most plants tend to yellow there leaves when they are in bud they use more P and K at this stage so the N is not used yellowing the fan leaves looks good to me happy grow The Cali. Kid

Top Bottom