Week 5 of flower, but with issues. Help!

• Thread starter Learning2GrowWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Learning2GrowWeed

Learning2GrowWeed

I am currently in week 5 of flower. This is a re-veg of the same plant I had these issues with the last time. I thought I had it sorted, but here I am again dealing with what looks to be a mag issue. I did find I wasn't allowing the runoff to drain away and that threw the soil ph down to 5.6, but I got it back up to 6.46. I am ensuring all the water I use on it is 6.5 PH and that the PPM is no higher than 900. I tried going to 1300 PPM but it seemed to make the issue worsen. I have tried taking it down to 300 PPM, but it also worsened. I'm lost as to what to do as my soil ph, runoff, and watering levels are all good. I thought possible light burn, but can't be as I had this under a different set of lights the last time and it still happened. Plus it looks like a nute lockout/deficiency issue. Any suggestions on what to do?

Week 5 of flower but with issues help
Week 5 of flower but with issues help 2
Week 5 of flower but with issues help 3
Week 5 of flower but with issues help 4
Learning2GrowWeed

Learning2GrowWeed

I don't know about your problem but it looks like it's only a couple days into flower, not 5 weeks.
Yeah, I think the time change and my light schedule change kept it in veg. I'm not sure as I've only been giving it 10 hours of light a day, but the window leaks light in the morning.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
The lower branches did throw some pistols and trichomes weeks ago though, so not sure.
I don't know about your problem but it looks like it's only a couple days into flower, not 5 weeks.
Yeah definitely looks like it’s been stressed and holding back if it’s 5 weeks into flower it looks like week 1-2. At that point you’ve probably had uptake issues for awhile. How big are your main stems? What size pots are you in? How often do you feed/water?

Learning2GrowWeed

Learning2GrowWeed

Yeah definitely looks like it’s been stressed and holding back if it’s 5 weeks into flower it looks like week 1-2. At that point you’ve probably had uptake issues for awhile. How big are your main stems? What size pots are you in? How often do you feed/water?
I have been watering every other day as it is dry within 18 hours or so of watering it. The ones with buds are normal until the base in which case they are bigger and dried out looking as it is a re-veg. I normally use 3 gal but I used 5 gallon for this one as I re-vegged it.

a4twenty

a4twenty

Yeah, I think the time change and my light schedule change kept it in veg. I'm not sure as I've only been giving it 10 hours of light a day, but the window leaks light in the morning.

to be successful, you'll need to do something about that. 12 hours light, 12 hours dark with no sunlight leaks. if you cant stop the sun leaking during the day, switch so your lights are on during the day and off at night.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am currently in week 5 of flower. This is a re-veg of the same plant I had these issues with the last time. I thought I had it sorted, but here I am again dealing with what looks to be a mag issue. I did find I wasn't allowing the runoff to drain away and that threw the soil ph down to 5.6, but I got it back up to 6.46. I am ensuring all the water I use on it is 6.5 PH and that the PPM is no higher than 900. I tried going to 1300 PPM but it seemed to make the issue worsen. I have tried taking it down to 300 PPM, but it also worsened. I'm lost as to what to do as my soil ph, runoff, and watering levels are all good. I thought possible light burn, but can't be as I had this under a different set of lights the last time and it still happened. Plus it looks like a nute lockout/deficiency issue. Any suggestions on what to do?
Follow these directions and post your results, both pH and PPM

Edit: also what medium and nutrients are you using?

Latest posts

Top Bottom