What do you think of my novice attempt?

• I'm embarrassed for you, dude.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad at all, but...

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Arroyo Flush

Arroyo Flush

Looking for comments on week five of my first outdoor grow in northeast Los Angeles [the greater Dodger Stadium area].

Sour Dubbs [pic 1] is the relative disappointment, even though the plant is healthy with nice long buds. The Tangie [pic 2] is by far the most robust plant, with more heads, more crystals, and girthier buds. Sour Diesel [pic 3] is right down the middle, but much further along than the Dubbs. I can post close-ups on request.

All three clones were purchased legally and planted 8/30/16 using Ocean Forest with a generous helping of Mycorrhizae in the hole inside Spring Pot Fabric Burners. After the fifth watering [two weeks], I fed the plants twice with Earth Juice Rainbow Mix Bloom powder, once with water, and then upgraded to General Hydroponics Flora Bloom on the same schedule: nute-nute-water. Week 4 featured a serious heat wave, with temperatures 90-100 here iN LA, but the plants never appear to have gone into shock. I just babied them and kept them on the moist side.

Planning to pick up some Molasses this afternoon, but I wonder if I can kick the hornet's nest and ask what people think of the slightly more expensive finishers--like GH Kool Bloom, FF Grow Big, or the controversial Bud Candy, etc.

Any LA growers have experience with pests? Caterpillars who are into Cabbage and Passiflora are finding special things in my garden, so I know it's possible.

Week 5 sour diesel sour dubbs and sour tangie   outdoor
Week 5 sour diesel sour dubbs and sour tangie   outdoor 2
Week 5 sour diesel sour dubbs and sour tangie   outdoor 3
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I do feel sorry for the thirsty looking pea plant...

Top Bottom