Week 6 flower: deficiency or senescence

• Thread starter static_au
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
static_au

static_au

Hi all,

First time grower here, I just wanted to see if there is anything wrong with my ladies, they have me a little concerned. Week 6 flower, leaves are going yellow/golden. Started week 5.

I've struggled a bit with this grow as it's my first time, I dived in without any proper knowledge. I have suffered from nute burn previous which may be evident.

The setup:

Substrate: Canna Coco Coir, 5 gallon fabric pots
Nutrients: Canna Coco A/B. Currently feed to about 750-850PPM / 1.5-1.7EC and a 10-20% runoff. Also add CalMag every water. No other additives
Light: SF4000
Strain: The Doctor
PH: Input water 5.7-6.1

Like I said, I have struggled throughout this grow due to lack of knowledge. I'm actively looking to learn and improve. I'm also not precious, if anything stands out, please let me know what I can do to improve!

Week 6 flower deficiency or senescence
Week 6 flower deficiency or senescence 2
Week 6 flower deficiency or senescence 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Could that be light burn?

It looks a bit like potassium, but potassium deficiencies would show up lower on the plant. The only thing I can think of, if it is a deficiency, is copper. If it's that, it's probably caused by a pH problem.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Looks like a bunch of seeds too. Have you tested the ppm of your run off?

static_au

static_au

Damn dude, they are seeds........... Not too sure how I didn't take notice of this sooner.

I've really made a mess of this grow, looks like this is the final nail in the coffin. The mistakes I made have taken their toll :(

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Damn dude, they are seeds........... Not too sure how I didn't take notice of this sooner.

I've really made a mess of this grow, looks like this is the final nail in the coffin. The mistakes I made have taken their toll :(
Hey bro my first grow had a hermie that seeded my other 2 plants. You’re close man, just finish these out and go again

Top Bottom