Week 6 Of Flower And When To Use Molasses?

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Hi guys
I'm.in week 6 of flower in coco and canna bloom is outrageous so I'm going to buy some molasses ,so I'm wondering how often and when to use it
Thx

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

what's the point of using molasses?

not gonna do anything...
well its a sure fire way to start problems in your mediums .......esp if its not needed......
just sayin
11116536 311585988964992 1816550050110336678 n

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

As long as you have some sulfur and mag in you're nutrients no need to add molasses. The simple sugars in molasses feed microbes. Doubt you have any running synthetic nutrients in coir.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you mix the molasses with an aact and put an air stone it it for a day or two before using it your veg and early flower plants will be happy but molasses in later flower can make a harsh end product. AACT recipe link in my sig, Id save the molasses for next round and read up on teas.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

If you mix the molasses with an aact and put an air stone it it for a day or two before using it your veg and early flower plants will be happy but molasses in later flower can make a harsh end product. AACT recipe link in my sig, Id save the molasses for next round and read up on teas.
If you calculate actual amounts as per what people use as in molsasis you will soon see . Holy shit you been wasting your time
its only used to light feed the microbes that is it The amounts are so litte of all the micronutrients its going to do nothing for the plant
Figure it out its math then you will realize 000.0167 micro nutrient values

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
If you calculate actual amounts as per what people use as in molsasis you will soon see . Holy shit you been wasting your time
its only used to light feed the microbes that is it The amounts are so litte of all the micronutrients its going to do nothing for the plant
Figure it out its math then you will realize 000.0167 micro nutrient values

Screenshot 20161215 003115

Top Bottom