week 6 of flower, rookie grower

• Thread starter srx2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
srx2002

srx2002

Hi everyone , can someone please take a look at my plants, I have no idea what is going on.

is it Lightburn? Not enough N? or in week 6 should i be getting ready to start flush, Trichromes are still clear.

Week 6 of flower  rookie grower
Week 6 of flower  rookie grower 2
Week 6 of flower  rookie grower 3
Week 6 of flower  rookie grower 4
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Hey, welcome to the Farm. 😀

Give us some details on your feeding composition and process. What are they growing in? What kind of lights are you using?

From your wide-aspect photo it appears the discoloration is primarily in the center and left rear plants, is that accurate?

srx2002

srx2002

Hi and Thanks you for having me here, I'll give you some details of my setup ( 7 plants, Sour diesel, Green Crack)

Lighting : Roleandro 1200 W x 4 , Fusion bright full spectrum x 1 ( LED Full Spectrum )

Soil: Mixture of Organic Compost, Perilite, Vermiculite, Worm Castings , Organinc Potting soil, Seaweed compost, Gaia green 4-4-4

Watering: Rain Water, Sea weed liquid oragnic Fertilizer, 1-1-1
Aerated Compost tea mix ( Kelp Organic compost, Gais green Worm Casting, Molasses, Dried kelp seaweed from the ocean )
In flowering phase I have been using some Bloom Booster 0-12-12 ( About 4 applications since entering flowering at week 9 when I flipped
to 12/12

P.S I water when the pots feel light, and I have the bottoms and lower sides well perforated for oxygen to roots and prevent Root rot.

Capture
Capture2
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Needs nitrogen, start feeding balance nutrients for best results

Latest posts

Top Bottom