• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1MARV31

1MARV31

Week 6 of flowering the leafs are suppose to change color right need help
Week 6 of flowering the leafs are suppose to change color right need help 2

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Not like that they not mate I’d check for budrot if I was you yank on 1 of them brown leaves c if it comes out easy or if there is any brown mushy stuff underneath said leaf👍

1MARV31

1MARV31

No Mushy brown stuff. Hard to pull off. Ph is correct. Ppm is 1200-1300. Wt else is happening. Ppm was 1800 but we dropped it.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Maybe to strong of a nute solution mate I’m sure someone else on here will chip in that has a bit more know how than me man good luck with it mate👍 lights to close maybe🤷‍♂️

1MARV31

1MARV31

Thanks guys. But we have another plant tht is in week 3. But no burns or anything. But I will lower it to 1000 ppm

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Thanks guys. But we have another plant tht is in week 3. But no burns or anything. But I will lower it to 1000 ppm
Plants differ in their resistance to everything. I repeat my above comment, nutes are not food for plants. You can run way lower than that, without hurting their growth. They can only use fertilizer to the extent allowed by their supply of light, CO2 and water. High fertilizer levels don't accelerate growth, and can easily harm your plant, as you are seeing.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

lol simplify it for us. We new to growing. So it not feed. It's lights
Not everything is simple. If you aren't willing to study and learn basic plant biology, you will struggle at growing, because you won't understand the 'why' of what is happening.

Put in simplest terms, plants process light, CO2 and water to make glucose, which is then used to make other plant components. The chemical formula of glucose is C₆H₁₂O₆. Even cellulose, the bulk component of plants, contains only carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. No fertilizer there, at all. It takes exactly 48 photons to create one molecule of glucose. Unless the plant is effectively getting enough light, CO2, and water, the fertilizer components aren't needed, and more important, more fertilizer cannot push the basic photosynthesis any faster, because they aren't an input to the process. The elements in fertilizer are only used when the plant starts to make more complex components, such as chlorophyll, hormones and proteins. Plants need way less fertilizer than fertilizer sellers would like you to believe. Your plant above looks like it has been poisoned with nutes.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lets have some pics in regular (white) light please.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

It's also not a light issue. In the top photo, the bud tips are the healthiest part (middle, and right). If the issue were too much light, the tips would be burned, and the lower part of the bud would be OK. He's running a high ppm, we see signs of burn. When your hear hoofbeats, think of horses, not zebras.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It's also not a light issue. In the top photo, the bud tips are the healthiest part (middle, and right). If the issue were too much light, the tips would be burned, and the lower part of the bud would be OK. He's running a high ppm, we see signs of burn. When your hear hoofbeats, think of horses, not zebras.
I can't tell anything with those colors. Regular light to make things very apparent.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I can't tell anything with those colors. Regular light to make things very apparent.
@1MARV31 said above, ". Ppm is 1200-1300. Wt else is happening. Ppm was 1800 but we dropped it." We're trying to explain the readily visible burnt foliage, when the OP was running 1800 ppm. A quick review of a couple vendors for hydro nutrients reveals a consensus that 1500ppm is a common upper limit for safety to the plant. Here is one, see middle of the page. Excess fertilizer causes burned foliage. I am curious as to what you hope to learn from additional pictures that would add to our understanding.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

@1MARV31 said above, ". Ppm is 1200-1300. Wt else is happening. Ppm was 1800 but we dropped it." We're trying to explain the readily visible burnt foliage, when the OP was running 1800 ppm. A quick review of a couple vendors for hydro nutrients reveals a consensus that 1500ppm is a common upper limit for safety to the plant. Here is one, see middle of the page. Excess fertilizer causes burned foliage. I am curious as to what you hope to learn from additional pictures that would add to our understanding.
Gee, I had no idea there is a limit on pictures.
I prefer to see something with my eyes and verify with the OP's posted data afterward.
I see you have this well in hand.

1MARV31

1MARV31

Woo woo woo! Everyone hold ur horse! Wow 😳🥵🤯. OK. We don't even know where to start. We changed the ppm. N started to see color come back. They wake up at 12. There will be a update on how the look. But we will read every comment and use everyone tips to help.

1MARV31

1MARV31

But definitely need your(s) help. We have a plant that we think went back into revegged but we had for 5 months now. We rinsed most of nuts out and is feeding it ph water nothing else for a week now. This girl was a problem

Top Bottom