week 6

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
morning,
thought i would share some pics from day 42, week 6. i had or still have some nute burn or light burn? these were in a tent prior to the this room and light height etc might have played a part in some of it. oh yeah i switched nutes after is started flowering and they did not respond well at all. i'm sure i have stunned the bud growth or plant itself? i also dropped a piece of furing on a one and took off a rather larger branch durning light hanging. sure i'm dissapointed but, as this is my first grow i'm not ready to flog myself quite yet either. so in the sake of honesty here is some good and the bad. 🥴 you've been warned lol

OG
img_9512-jpg.928516
Week 6 4
Week 6 3
Week 6 2

Week 6
Week 6 5
Week 6 6
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

a little over feed but still okay,use the hannah feed chart and they will come around,i see you got room finished

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
a little over feed but still okay,use the hannah feed chart and they will come around,i see you got room finished

i have a long way to go, but i'm getting there! i had to go with the reflexi however you spell it due to time of painting drying etc. i had to do everything in the same space as where i built the room. towards the end of the day when the plants had to be in darkness time made that choice. so far i like love and hope to only improve the space.

what is this hannah chart you speak off? i could google it but since we're here

OG

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have a long way to go, but i'm getting there! i had to go with the reflexi however you spell it due to time of painting drying etc. i had to do everything in the same space as where i built the room. towards the end of the day when the plants had to be in darkness time made that choice. so far i like love and hope to only improve the space.

what is this hannah chart you speak off? i could google it but since we're here

OG
i used that stuff in my walls,i live in a basement and block walls are very unapealing to me ,so me and mama took furring straps anchored to walls then took the same stuff you used and went in between the straps for insulation,then osb over it and screwed into furring straps,then drywall over it,insulated the shit out of the walls both with osb and the stuff you used ,i call it insulation it is sold for that purpose around here,but anyway ,turned out nice .
hannah chart for fe
Hannah feed schedule 001
eding

Top Bottom