Week 7 flowering started flushing GG4

• Thread starter nicolemauch.3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nicolemauch.3

nicolemauch.3

Week 7 started flushing last night and tonight this happened. What is wrong? How do I fix it? Can I fix it? Should I chop now? GG4 photo on week 7 of flowering. I have 3 others with no problems.
Week 7 flowering started flushing gg4

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Week 7 is early. Let’s see the other plants with no problems.

nicolemauch.3

nicolemauch.3

Week 7 is early. Let’s see the other plants with no problems.
Ok the original pic and the first one here are 8 week flowering and started week 7 yesterday so started flushing. The other 2 are 9 week flowering and are also in week 7. The 2 will be flushed starting next week. They are all different strains. All growing in 3 gal fabric pots with fox farm ocean forest with Humboldt county's own nutrients.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice. Have you checked the EC in your soil to see what’s available prior to flushing? That plant may be using up more nutrient throughout the grow than the other strains. So there may be nothing to flush. I don’t think that’s your issue but if you could get us those numbers along with the soil pH of the water coming out the bottom of the pot, and that’d be helpful.

nicolemauch.3

nicolemauch.3

Nice. Have you checked the EC in your soil to see what’s available prior to flushing? That plant may be using up more nutrient throughout the grow than the other strains. So there may be nothing to flush. I don’t think that’s your issue but if you could get us those numbers along with the soil pH of the water coming out the bottom of the pot, and that’d be helpful.
Ok new to this what is EC? And run off ph is 6.3

MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

The EC is an indirect measure of the fertilizer salts contained in the substrate, so those target levels will also vary at different growth stages. By starting an in-house nutrient monitoring program and measuring the EC, you can make sure that sufficient levels of fertilizer are available to the plants. from google
Ok new to this what is EC? And run off ph is 6.3

nicolemauch.3

nicolemauch.3

The EC is an indirect measure of the fertilizer salts contained in the substrate, so those target levels will also vary at different growth stages. By starting an in-house nutrient monitoring program and measuring the EC, you can make sure that sufficient levels of fertilizer are available to the plants. from google
Ok don't know how to get that number but like I said run off ph is 6.3

dextr0

dextr0

Are you phing your flush water? If so what ph is going in?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ok don't know how to get that number but like I said run off ph is 6.3
That’s a good number for soil. I’d say don’t break your brain too much since you’re at the end. What lights are you running? I do think you’re lacking something and I’m not saying that in a bad way. It’s may be either lights, temp issue or root zone temps.

nicolemauch.3

nicolemauch.3

That’s a good number for soil. I’d say don’t break your brain too much since you’re at the end. What lights are you running? I do think you’re lacking something and I’m not saying that in a bad way. It’s may be either lights, temp issue or root zone temps.
I'm running 3 of these in a 4x4 tent
Screenshot 20220115 003012
Screenshot 20220115 003034
Screenshot 20220115 003045

dextr0

dextr0

Try Ph of 6 -5.8

What was the ph you were doing b4 the change to flush?

Ec is good to know too get a meter for next run like guy said.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You’ll need to invest in a little better light to get a decent harvest. Check out our sponsor here spiderfarmer. I just finished a run with their sf4000 and I got some dank. Just for future grows.
Ph has always be between 6 and 6.5 going in. With nutes
I think that plant has some root zone issues and may be locked out due to flush. Week 7 I would just ride it out.

nicolemauch.3

nicolemauch.3

You’ll need to invest in a little better light to get a decent harvest. Check out our sponsor here spiderfarmer. I just finished a run with their sf4000 and I got some dank. Just for future grows.

I think that plant has some root zone issues and may be locked out due to flush. Week 7 I would just ride it out.
Honestly I'm just growing for personal use and don't really need high amounts just quality over quantity. But I have a low income budget and when I get a chance light was my next upgrade thanks for all the advise I did purchase that meter for ec and it should be here monday.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Honestly I'm just growing for personal use and don't really need high amounts just quality over quantity. But I have a low income budget and when I get a chance light was my next upgrade thanks for all the advise I did purchase that meter for ec and it should be here monday.
I totally understand. Not a problem. Happy grows.

nicolemauch.3

nicolemauch.3

I totally understand. Not a problem. Happy grows.
I have 2 autos in another tent just started that will move to the big room when I'm done with these so we will see how that goes. Just testing the waters for now and trying to get better equipment as I learn. I'm glad I found this forum so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom