week 7 of 12/12 slow weird flowering

• Thread starter Consul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

I wish it looked like this 2 weeks into flower bro... she had 5 weeks of 18/6 and this is now her 7th week of 12/12 for a total of 78 days since germination šŸ˜­ shes around 3.5ft wide and 4.5ft high. It's Amnesia Fast from Seedsman. The outer tops which didnt stretch as much have less single and more triple blade leaves which make me think it could be down to heat stress since they are further from the light. The leaves are also still serrated and not rounding off and going crazy like other re-vegging examples, just yet anyway. They're just very thin, few and far between and I guess the less top leaves the less top cola development. Shes really bushy with 5 and 7 fingered fan leaves further down from veg tho.
Oh crap , tell seedsman that they need to re evaluate the term " fast "
Get rid of em , send a pic to seedsman get a refund or free pack of something else , that plant is going to flower for 120 days and yield nothing .....
Or at home em for the next 2/3 weeks and see if they bulk up .....but they definitely ain't " fast"

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Here's what I'd do with this grow:

• If you can buy a more powerful light ā€” in your case say an LED that will produce less heat than the HPS ā€” get one.
  • Clip off any tassels that form on the top buds to encourage more lateral growth.
  • Harvest as normal

Some sativas take forever to form amber trichs. I've had some that never form amber trichs. Harvest when they "look done" ā€” all pistils have gone from white to red and shriveled, with only the tip of the bud producing white ones, if any.

Start going with "store-bought" seeds. Your grow is too small to roll the genetic dice, IMO. Not that you can't get bad phenos from breeder-created seeds, but the odds are lower, if the breeder is worth anything.

Edit: Oops! I read your first post, looks like this WAS a store-bought seed.

I would do as dire wolf said.

chemistry

chemistry

update

here is some new pics 24 hours later

bendy new growth.. with bud?
View attachment 1038808

top down single and triple leafs visible
View attachment 1038809

a fair amount of premature bud =/
View attachment 1038810

here is a new little bud
View attachment 1038811

who knows what this plant is doing?

Keep going with it, it's a nice example of a Sativa, thin leaves and the potential to produce donkey dick cola's, they just grow a little different to the easy to grow Indica's. They don't eat as much as an Indica, but like a bit more water. Only down side is the flower time will be about 4 months, and can take up a bit of space, but if you can get it there with out burning it, then it will be a really good hit.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
she has been stressed out by something. single, double, triple bladed leaves could be from lots of stress..
revegging leaves look different.

Consul

Consul

3 days on from my last post... check this shit out bois, she bulking up:

Day 81 1

i think its fair to say shes still blooming šŸ˜… not the prettiest or most uniform bud development but we farming crystals, right?

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

The ogs here got her narrowed down i had one seed do this to me out of my 5 pack of skywalkers from my last grow thing went like 4 extra weeks and got all broomsticky with giant octupus arms lol thought it was a light leak at first but i think it was just crappy genetics

Consul

Consul

The ogs here got her narrowed down i had one seed do this to me out of my 5 pack of skywalkers from my last grow thing went like 4 extra weeks and got all broomsticky with giant octupus arms lol thought it was a light leak at first but i think it was just crappy genetics

Bit unfair for me to get hit with this straight outa the gate with my first grow but what can ya do haha

growsince79

growsince79

If they are not reveging that you have some sort of a genetic issue with the one plant. Everytime I have seen someone with single blade leaves it has been a light leak.
Double check everything including your light timer and your light baffles because to me it looks to be reveging.
Ever grown a real landrace Colombian? That what it looks like. Maybe recessive genes idk.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Bit unfair for me to get hit with this straight outa the gate with my first grow but what can ya do haha
Right I feel ya there I just had my first photo harvest aside from dabblin with autos for awhile and let me tell ya did not go as planned overcrowded the tent way too much and ended up getting bad mildew and bud rot šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ sad day had like a funeral for the 4-5 or so ounces i tossed in the river near my crib hahah

Consul

Consul

Right I feel ya there I just had my first photo harvest aside from dabblin with autos for awhile and let me tell ya did not go as planned overcrowded the tent way too much and ended up getting bad mildew and bud rot šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ sad day had like a funeral for the 4-5 or so ounces i tossed in the river near my crib hahah

DAMN dude Iā€™m so sorry to hear that. A funeral haha. I can imagine, those poor buds floating away. Sounds like it was quite the send-off lol. Iā€™d be destroyed if this goes wrong as Iā€™ve not got much else going for me atm. Growing these plants has given me something to focus on and really helped me mentally. I hope you managed to salvage a good amount of healthy bud and you gonna smash it next time!!! We gotta keep dat humidity and airflow in check huh. I may struggle when Iā€™m drying as Iā€™m in a really wet environment and my light is really the only thing keeping RH under control in the wardrobe where I will also dry. Without the light on.. well.. will need to see lol

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

DAMN dude Iā€™m so sorry to hear that. A funeral haha. I can imagine, those poor buds floating away. Sounds like it was quite the send-off lol. Iā€™d be destroyed if this goes wrong as Iā€™ve not got much else going for me atm. Growing these plants has given me something to focus on and really helped me mentally. I hope you managed to salvage a good amount of healthy bud and you gonna smash it next time!!! We gotta keep dat humidity and airflow in check huh. I may struggle when Iā€™m drying as Iā€™m in a really wet environment and my light is really the only thing keeping RH under control in the wardrobe where I will also dry. Without the light on.. well.. will need to see lol
Yeah it really took alote to do that I was gonna try and salvage some but would rather take the loss than be smoking on some deadly bud haha and your right on point there these ladies kept me busy through the highs and the lows! I gotta get a dehumidifier and gonna get a bunch of natural aromas like cinnamon and thyme and light my place up hopefully that along with the dehumidifier and better airflow will keep that god damn mold in spore form!

Top Bottom