Week 7. Rusty spots and beiges browning

• Thread starter CrazyCatPeaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrazyCatPeaking

CrazyCatPeaking

Skunk #1. Week 6 of flower. FFOF. 7 gallon cloth bag. During the very early stages of veg this plant had one or two circular brown spots which were corrected once it was transplanted into a larger pot with fresh Fox Farm ocean forest soil . Now week 6 finds me with Burnt tips that are
Week 7 rusty spots and beiges browning
Week 7 rusty spots and beiges browning 2
mild and increasing brown spots and veins. Last week I flushed with sledgehammer. Then back to normal Fox farm trio. As per instructed on the bottle. Any ideas?

High onFire

High onFire

Looks like its finishing out, the spots look to be Calcium Def. and maybe loosing some Mag as well. Did it progress after the flush with sledgehammer?

CrazyCatPeaking

CrazyCatPeaking

Looks like its finishing out, the spots look to be Calcium Def. and maybe loosing some Mag as well. Did it progress after the flush with sledgehammer?
Yes. It is ongoing now. I will add some cal mag when watering tomorrow. I have been watering with ph of 6.3. Seems to be good for fox farm nutrients. Last watering with the Fox Farm trio I bumped it up to 6.8 to try and remedy the spots.

B38725E6 6B50 4AAE 95DE B1712A3BE4AB
High onFire

High onFire

Its looking good man, I think your on the right track! you got like 2-3 more weeks huh? Should fill out real nice!

CrazyCatPeaking

CrazyCatPeaking

Thanks. This plant was topped at the 5th node once it was two months old. Almost like mainlining without the additional toppings . 4 very nice, forearm sized, almost identical colas on one rootball. I am just worried about this being stunted in anyway due to this current Disorder.

High onFire

High onFire

Doesn't look stunted to me my dude! You'll notice stunting lol its very noticeable, especially in the new leaves. Your looking good brother! Its filling out and by 8 or 9th week you'll notice the swell and density. Just keep doing what your doing bro!

CrazyCatPeaking

CrazyCatPeaking

Doesn't look stunted to me my dude! You'll notice stunting lol its very noticeable, especially in the new leaves. Your looking good brother! Its filling out and by 8 or 9th week you'll notice the swell and density. Just keep doing what your doing bro!
Thanks for replying to a worried farmer.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes. It is ongoing now. I will add some cal mag when watering tomorrow. I have been watering with ph of 6.3. Seems to be good for fox farm nutrients. Last watering with the Fox Farm trio I bumped it up to 6.8 to try and remedy the spots.
are you using tap water ? I will say if it’s a toxic situation adding calmag will make it worse .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

After the flush did you let it dry before watering/feeding again?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes tap water. Bubbled for a week to remove chlorine.
Ok that's why... after a flush if you don't feed immediately you will likely see deficiencies.

In terms of chlorine it's not a big deal at all. Most tap water these days are chloramines and it doesn't really bubble off like chlorine does. If your worried about it ascorbic acid (vitamin C) will neutralize it in very small doses. 1 gram will neutralize 1ppm of chlorine or chloramine in 100gals of water. The maximum allowablenin drinking water is 4ppm and most are under 2ppm.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok that's why... after a flush if you don't feed immediately you will likely see deficiencies.

In terms of chlorine it's not a big deal at all. Most tap water these days are chloramines and it doesn't really bubble off like chlorine does. If your worried about it ascorbic acid (vitamin C) will neutralize it in very small doses. 1 gram will neutralize 1ppm of chlorine or chloramine in 100gals of water. The maximum allowablenin drinking water is 4ppm and most are under 2ppm.
Fwiw I’m lazy I never let my tap sit ! Got to be to much work , Straight out the tap no issues - I also use promix with salt based ferts

Top Bottom