Week 8, any idea how close or far away?

• Thread starter Trippyhippette
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

I'm on week 8 of flower. They're just going so slow. Am I close?

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

And flushing is just ph'd water right? How long should I flush? And I've been looking for trichs color and using a microscope on my phone and I'm seeing zero Amber yet on the buds. I'm so worried about harvesting to early and too late. I just want to hit that sweet spot. Lol

Rex_Genetics

Rex_Genetics

Yup just ph’d water on final flush of the session. They should amber up in the next week or 2 and come together perfectly with using up what they have left. They can survive for quite a while without nutes to allow longer time to amber 👍🏼

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

Awesome thanks so much for the input!
Yup just ph’d water on final flush of the session. They should amber up in the next week or 2 and come together perfectly with using up what they have left. They can survive for quite a while without nutes to allow longer time to amber 👍🏼
Awesome thanks so much for the input! I'm trying to do it all right so that way I have something decent at the end of my first grow! I had made a huge fuck up and one Hermed on me in week 6 and pollinated my other girls, so I figured since it's my first time to just finish it out and see what I got. At least so I have some knowledge of the process start to finish!

Top Bottom