Week 8 of flower and PPM’s keep rising

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Hey guys,

So I’m running a 5 Gal DWC system. I’m about to start week 8 of flower and lately I’ve noticed that my Rez PPM’s start to climb while the P.H climbs slightly but stays pretty consistent if that makes sense. She’ll go from 5.8 ph to 5.92 So not a huge climb and I don’t mind where she is with that.

I had her at about 550ppm’s at 3.pm. By 11:30 her PPM’s were at 650 so a huge increase. I’ve lowered her down but she keeps rising up.

Could it be because she is so far along In Flower she just doesn’t need that many nutes anymore? My faucet water has about 140ppm’s. If I lower her down to much won’t she just be getting flushed at that point.

Strain is Blue Fire. Says 10 weeks of flower.

Her are some pics of her. Sorry for no natural light, I’ll take some tomorrow when I do Rez change.

Week 8 of flower and ppms keep rising
Week 8 of flower and ppms keep rising 2
Week 8 of flower and ppms keep rising 3
Week 8 of flower and ppms keep rising 4
Week 8 of flower and ppms keep rising 5
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well i grow in potting soil so maybe a hydro grower will chime in but i would lower my ec at the stage shown. I like to taper my feeds down in strength during ripening in potting soil so i assume hydro as well.

They dont need as much nutrients to ripen and even fatten up at the end.

Akabudz

Akabudz

I would say she is drinking more water than taking nutrients, try lowering ppm some and go from there

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

I have her down to 550ppms and she rose to over 600. I might have to barely even put any in there now.

Top Bottom