Week 8 of flower

• Thread starter mmmhmmm2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mmmhmmm2010

I'm in week 8 of the flower cycle. November 5th marks exactly 8 weeks in flower mode. I'll post some pics down below. But how much longer should I expect to wait untill harvest time? I know times vary and every plant is different.. blah blah blah. but I have no idea what kind of plants these are. Just some random seeds found in random buds I've smoked. this is my first time growing. They seem small to me but who am I? I May not get alot off them but i am so excited. I don't wanna cut it short. But I don't wanna wait to long.. what y'all think?

I uploaded a photo of each plant, and next to each photo is a zoomed in pic of the nuggs on the top of that plant. So plant #1 is photo 1&2. Plant #2 is photo 3&4.
I also uploaded a video for a better view

PS. I changed the light to veg mode before taking the photos for better lighting. My flower light mode is pretty red. The veg light is nice and bright for ya.

Week 8 of flower
Week 8 of flower 2
Week 8 of flower 3
Week 8 of flower 4
Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Your growth is a little low because of your light, most likely, but the plants look healthy. The one on the left looks like it will need more time than the one on the right.

M

mmmhmmm2010

Your growth is a little low because of your light, most likely, but the plants look healthy. The one on the left looks like it will need more time than the one on the right.
So how much longer are we talking? I def won't quote you on it I'll base it off the looks of everything but I just need an idea. How many weeks is too long lol? Also here's the link to the light I purchased. Check it out. Should I go with a different choice next time? What would you recommend for my next one?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

So how much longer are we talking? I def won't quote you on it I'll base it off the looks of everything but I just need an idea. How many weeks is too long lol? Also here's the link to the light I purchased. Check it out. Should I go with a different choice next time? What would you recommend for my next one?

@Madmax said about 3 weeks. I would agree that's right around what you're looking at for the one on the right.

See the white and red stigmas in pic 2? when they're all red, your very close.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Forget LEDs with purple and pink lights. That's old technology. You'd be better off with MH and HPS over blurple LEDs.

On the lower end of the cost scale is Mars Hydro and a little higher up on the scale would be Spider Farmer. There are many other good LED grow light companies that generally cost a little more, but it depends on how much you want to spend.

H

Halebop

I'm in week 8 of the flower cycle. November 5th marks exactly 8 weeks in flower mode. I'll post some pics down below. But how much longer should I expect to wait untill harvest time? I know times vary and every plant is different.. blah blah blah. but I have no idea what kind of plants these are. Just some random seeds found in random buds I've smoked. this is my first time growing. They seem small to me but who am I? I May not get alot off them but i am so excited. I don't wanna cut it short. But I don't wanna wait to long.. what y'all think?

I uploaded a photo of each plant, and next to each photo is a zoomed in pic of the nuggs on the top of that plant. So plant #1 is photo 1&2. Plant #2 is photo 3&4.
I also uploaded a video for a better view

PS. I changed the light to veg mode before taking the photos for better lighting. My flower light mode is pretty red. The veg light is nice and bright for ya.
They look good and healthy. Id give them mother 10 days or so. They aren't very chunky plants because light needs to be a bit stronger but they look well grown and will produce nice weed. Just get a stronger light for less skinny plants and bigger yield

Latest posts

Top Bottom