Week Two Flower, is this a Hermie?

• Thread starter CuriousCultivator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CuriousCultivator

CuriousCultivator

Hi

I’m a new grower, this is my second time round. First one was a disaster I’ve been using feminised seeds from Barneys farm I had two hermies last time I hadn’t noticed until week 6 and by that point I had mature seeds ready to fall from most of my tent.

This time I’ve been extra vigilant as you learn best from mistakes, I fear I have another this time round although I suspect a couple I’m very worried about one plant in particular, I have taken afew photos of what I suspect is pollen sacs and potentially a “nana” these are the best I can take it’s difficult to get my camera focus correct, hopefully they’re clear enough for you.

Any advice/confirmation is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Week two flower is this a hermie
Week two flower is this a hermie 2
Week two flower is this a hermie 3
Week two flower is this a hermie 4
Week two flower is this a hermie 5
steamroller

steamroller

She's a man, man.
Good eye.
Your next lesson should be to learn if the herm is genetic or environment.
You can fix either if you know.
Welcome to the farm. 👍

CuriousCultivator

CuriousCultivator

She's a man, man.
Good eye.
Your next lesson should be to learn if the herm is genetic or environment.
You can fix either if you know.
Welcome to the farm. 👍
Thank you, I believe it’s potentially genetic but I have to take blame as I had a heat spot for around 4-5days that I didn’t notice until I rotated them around and felt it, my thermostats was all registering 26 but the heat spot was hitting 30

Gmix

Gmix

Good catch nice eyes bud
One tip if you do find one another time that’s going for it is to wack a bag over it before you move it to catch any pollen that said looks like you caught it just in time 👍

CuriousCultivator

CuriousCultivator

To avoid clogging up the forums with the same topic, I mentioned other plants I’m had suspicions about but wasn’t as worried as this seems a lot more common and the other plant I have already posted pictures of stood out as different does this growth seem normal for ladies, almost like an immature flower bloom or has this one hermied aswell

7429B5C1 723B 4F17 AE25 B784DB57D15A
4D670519 1848 40FA A7F6 98552A0E38D9
5A361B9C A436 47A1 ACD9 10F68E7C225B
CuriousCultivator

CuriousCultivator

Yes as in the buds look normal.those seed pods are normal if you plant was seeded the pistils(hairs) will go brown when they are pollenated...yours look fine..
Thank god I miss understood you, I was about to cry myself too sleep endlessly LOL! That’s such a relief I thought I had another heartbreak like my first attempt 🤣

CuriousCultivator

CuriousCultivator

What strain from barneys? They have pretty good genetics what ive been grow different strains from them and none hermed. And madmax right about 2nd pics no worries. 🙂
Tropicana Banana its starting to smell real fruity i'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out i had 2 sample seeds on my first go the terps were unreal

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Vanilla kush, Critical kush and Pineapple chunk what ive been grow they arent newest releases but i think barneys stability to breeding isnt downgraded. Vanilla kush had one of most memorable smell and taste (like eucalyptus candy) and Critical was very potent smoke and even i overdosed it and im +10 years every day smoker. 🙂

CuriousCultivator

CuriousCultivator

Vanilla kush, Critical kush and Pineapple chunk what ive been grow they arent newest releases but i think barneys stability to breeding isnt downgraded. Vanilla kush had one of most memorable smell and taste (like eucalyptus candy) and Critical was very potent smoke and even i overdosed it and im +10 years every day smoker. 🙂
CK was on my list for one to try because of its very high potency listing, as I’m getting older I can’t handle the high thc ones like
I used too LOL, I’ve also tried the chunk, a friend grew them, reminded me of old school cheese was a very nice strain indeed think I’ll have to check out vanilla kush for my next one

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

CK was on my list for one to try because of its very high potency listing, as I’m getting older I can’t handle the high thc ones like
I used too LOL, I’ve also tried the chunk, a friend grew them, reminded me of old school cheese was a very nice strain indeed think I’ll have to check out vanilla kush for my next one
I think they discontinued Vanilla kush this year cant find it anymore in their website but idk if some reseller got them still. Chuck was my latest harvest and smoking it right now, there is something like that old skunk smell and taste but milder and find some sweet/cheese there too but mostly that skunky vibes. Relaxed effect like 80% indica leaning but nice mild head buzz too. Only got pic for Pineapple chunk other 2 was few years ago and not documented that well. 49-50 days after pistils and 2 week veg going jars today so no weight yet. 🙂
D42 2

D42 7

CuriousCultivator

CuriousCultivator

I think they discontinued Vanilla kush this year cant find it anymore in their website but idk if some reseller got them still. Chuck was my latest harvest and smoking it right now, there is something like that old skunk smell and taste but milder and find some sweet/cheese there too but mostly that skunky vibes. Relaxed effect like 80% indica leaning but nice mild head buzz too. Only got pic for Pineapple chunk other 2 was few years ago and not documented that well. 49-50 days after pistils and 2 week veg going jars today so no weight yet. 🙂 View attachment 1292344
View attachment 1292342
Oh my 😍 that’s a beautiful looking plant great job, that’s interesting at the bottom, im used to seeing pots lol are you using DWC?

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Oh my 😍 that’s a beautiful looking plant great job, that’s interesting at the bottom, im used to seeing pots lol are you using DWC?
Its nft gro tank system little bit different than dwc. https://www.nutsystems.co.uk/gro-tank-nft-system/ Now i got that smallest 2x GT205 20l but i owned few years ago that 40l and 75l tanks too and fit my style cause only 20cm height and tent is 180cm. Here is my diaries https://growdiaries.com/grower/hippyhemulen if you want check how they work. 🙂

Latest posts

Top Bottom