Weeks 1 and 2 on Green crack, Lemon auto, Alaskan purple, Sour diesel...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

My Green crack and Lemon auto sprouted 🌱 4 days before my Alaskan purple and Sour diesel... So those two have a slight head start...
Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel 9

Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel
Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel 2
Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel 3
Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel 4
Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel 5
Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel 6
Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel 7
Weeks 1 and 2 on green crack lemon auto alaskan purple sour diesel 8
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Do u only grow autos if so what’s the smoke like I’ve only ever grown 1 blue dream auto and it turned out rubbish be nice to just set the tent on 18/6 and forget about it chucking a new 1 in every week or 2 to get perpetual harvest.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Do u only grow autos if so what’s the smoke like I’ve only ever grown 1 blue dream auto and it turned out rubbish be nice to just set the tent on 18/6 and forget about it chucking a new 1 in every week or 2 to get perpetual harvest.
That’s basically what I do - I harvest 2-3 plants every month for personal use only I keep em small for variety reasons

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Seems like a good idea I’m the same mate no smell no tell no sell is the way to go

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

I do only grow autos the reason for that is is my grow space is small Auto's don't produce quite as big yield as photos do I'm also from the US and my personal production license only allows me to produce 4 plant of up to 250 grams so I can't grow photos because they produce too much... But every Auto I've grown the quality has been great...

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Looks fire my friend u may have changed my opinion on autos I only grow 1 plant at a time at the moment so like to try and get it as big as possible but I like the auto idea keep temps under control in our freezing winters with the 18/6 schedule
07D3617B 1FC8 431F BFA2 B2ECA0491B6F
thc bomb

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Looks fire my friend u may have changed my opinion on autos I only grow 1 plant at a time at the moment so like to try and get it as big as possible but I like the auto idea keep temps under control in our freezing winters with the 18/6 scheduleView attachment 1077895thc bomb
Yah I'm from New Mexico we get real cold winters here for 6 or 7 months out of the year... I use a 20 on 4 off schedule myself...

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Yah I'm from New Mexico we get real cold winters here for 6 or 7 months out of the year... I use a 20 on 4 off schedule myself...
That thc bb looks like the yeild is huge... Looks like fire to...

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Thanx mate I’m from Tassie the little island at the bottom of Australia we get some pretty cold weather down here to but at the moment it’s scorching hot yea first time growing the thc bomb seems a pretty vigorous strain no problems so far

Top Bottom